Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find group either 😂

I can't find the group either. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jo hopefully I have sent you a message via facebook should be in your other folder and if not some poor Jo somewhere is gonna be wondering what's going on!

Me neither :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep added the ! to it. Also tried searching you and couldn't find you either. :(

Hi geeks!

I have taken a screenshot from my other halves fb, to show how it comes up when you search for it. It's the very bottom one under groups. I can't add anyone I'm not friends with, but you can send a request to join. Blinkin fb, its such a simple thing, but its a real pest sometimes xx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 16.40.41.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-11-20 at 16.40.41.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 428
Nope definitely not seen that group, but I tuink I have sent you a message on fb so may be in the others folder.

Had to do a bit of a long winded way to find you means you weren't coming up on search x

Jewellery Geeks!

I don't think I get messages unless from friends, but you can search the group and I'll add you :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Just sent a request to join the group - my name is Naomi Bourke. Please add me!

I've sent a request it's Claire Smalley

I'm trying to join too and can't find you. That was on phone so going to have a look from iPad.
So disappointed today, thought my parcel arrived but it was just the glue!! X

I don't know why you would all want this to be a closed group FB page I learnt how to do these from you tube and they show you with normal polish. Let's face it everyone can learn how to do it ! And apart from that I love this thread and isn't this the ethos of SG sharing ideas !

Now found it and sent a request as Hayley Morris :) x

It's coming up now! Requested to join group under Hayley Chapman x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I've requested to join Michelle Thunstrom xxx

I've subscribed to this thread and I've read it all but I've even very quiet 😳
But I think I've found the right group and requested to join.
I'm waiting for pay day to order some rings :D

Laura xx

I've found it !!!! Requested to join x

Guys copy and paste this below, i left out the exclamation mark before so thats why i couldn't find it

Jewellery Geeks!

heres the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/188786527979150/

BTW Twinners I'm claire nicholls and I've requested too xx

I don't know why you would all want this to be a closed group FB page I learnt how to do these from you tube and they show you with normal polish. Let's face it everyone can learn how to do it ! And apart from that I love this thread and isn't this the ethos of SG sharing ideas !

I'm sure lots of us will still post here, I know I will! For me, fb makes it a little more personal. I realise that tutorials are 10 a penny on YouTube; I love SG, but it's hard enough to make those few extra pennies (especially at this time of year), without giving all our secrets away to Joe Public. My own view though, I did say it might be a silly idea. No upset or offence is intended whatsoever :)

I'm sure lots of us will still post here, I know I will! For me, fb makes it a little more personal. I realise that tutorials are 10 a penny on YouTube; I love SG, but it's hard enough to make those few extra pennies (especially at this time of year), without giving all our secrets away to Joe Public. My own view though, I did say it might be a silly idea. No upset or offence is intended whatsoever :)

Non taken 😄

Latest posts

Back