Shellac Training- S2 V's Ellisons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
Hello all

I am ready for booking my Shellac course but am getting very confused (doesn't take much!)
S2 have said no course dates are available in Leicester any more which means I will have to travel up to Leeds which is slightly crappy but hey ho I am desperate to do the course!

However - Ellisons have sent me and email stating that they have the Shellac course in Leicester on 28th March...was going to book but then the lady said I didn't need to take a model and a few other things that contradicted what the helpful girls at S2 told me....

Ellisons assured me the course was CND certified and that it was the Shellac Brings Them Back course.

I am thinking now that I would rather travel the extra 100 miles and go to Leeds as I am worried I will do the Ellisons course and it not be the correct one.....

Anyone done the Ellisons course?? Is it CND certified? Why would S2 not offer the dates if it were??

Thanks in advance for any replies

xx

Hello all

I am ready for booking my Shellac course but am getting very confused (doesn't take much!)
S2 have said no course dates are available in Leicester any more which means I will have to travel up to Leeds which is slightly crappy but hey ho I am desperate to do the course!

However - Ellisons have sent me and email stating that they have the Shellac course in Leicester on 28th March...was going to book but then the lady said I didn't need to take a model and a few other things that contradicted what the helpful girls at S2 told me....

Ellisons assured me the course was CND certified and that it was the Shellac Brings Them Back course.

I am thinking now that I would rather travel the extra 100 miles and go to Leeds as I am worried I will do the Ellisons course and it not be the correct one.....

Anyone done the Ellisons course?? Is it CND certified? Why would S2 not offer the dates if it were??

Thanks in advance for any replies

xx

You should be asking S2 these question and not Salon geek because geeks do not know the answers! However I do, and I'm in a good mood so ...

Ellisons now offer Shellac certified classes. We now have 3 new CND Shellac Ambassadors teaching the classes in your area. They are genuine . How Ellisons run the class model wise I would check again to be sure of the exact class content.

I have done my shellac with s2 and it was fab as all other traing with s2 however I have done Hollywood lashes and hot stone with ellisons and they were fab aswell xxxx

thanks geeg,appreciate the help...will ring S2 when the baby stops terrorising me!

Hi Bex, just wondering if you got to speak to S2 as i was questioning the exact same thing about the Ellisons courses in Leicester! x

Hello Dawn...

Never bothered asking the question - I go to S2 in Leeds on Friday...cannot wait!!

Latest posts

Back