Shouts from the roof tops-Vinylux is in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty4all

Reaction score
.....I've just ordered all mine....ducks and runs to avoid the stampede! :)

thats good - individual ones or package ?? x

Individuals, Intro Pack and Spinner Rack launch are in.

Me too lol. Got angry as my order wouldnt go through straight away and thought they might run out hahaha

Are you mad??? You're not actually meant to TELL people!!!

Individuals, Intro Pack and Spinner Rack launch are in.

I really appreciate the tip off - thank you.
Been looking at ordering the complete wall rack launch offer for months now but can't risk waiting any longer, so been able to order 57 colours individually :)

Ahhhhhhh sigh of relief !!!!! :)

I really appreciate the tip off - thank you.
Been looking at ordering the complete wall rack launch offer for months now but can't risk waiting any longer, so been able to order 57 colours individually :)

Ahhhhhhh sigh of relief !!!!! :)

You're welcome....I nearly peed my pants when I checked!!!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if any one can help me with my order though. Some clients have asked for a Microplane, can I sell them the large one or is that for proffesional use only? I did search, but havent found an answer to this specific question.

Thanks x

Thank you, just put my order in x

Ordered and prepped the basket ready for the forbidden collections :p x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just wondered was limeade in stock? So wanted it and showing as out of stock already

Phew! This is why I love this site!

Gutted Tinted Love isnt in but the other 30 plus I have ordered will have to suffice ;)

Yippppeeeee just ordered :)

It's out of stock now!! Why didn't I read earlier !!! Damn !!!

Most colours are still in stock. Bicycle yellow and limeade are not though. Limeade is patchy and needs 3 coats... Wonder if they are reformulating it still:)

Oh my, thought I'd missed the boat as I've only just seen the message, I've been out with clients till now! Was cake pop or tinted love ever in stock or did I just miss them?

So happy now, will give clients good news tomorrow.

Karaxxx

I wanted package deal, sorry probably my mistake...

Oh my, thought I'd missed the boat as I've only just seen the message, I've been out with clients till now! Was cake pop or tinted love ever in stock or did I just miss them?

So happy now, will give clients good news tomorrow.

Karaxxx

No they weren't. Nor was limeade I don't think. We shall await the next delivery to s2, hopefully will only be a few days! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

whoop whoop! ordered! worth the wait im sure. all apart from limeade that I wanted. looking forward to married to mauve as ive heard great things about it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

out of stock... :(

Latest posts

Back