Shouts from the roof tops-Vinylux is in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just answering a question. And I think I'm entitled to my opinion too... I wasn't upset about it earlier and we do really need to stop complaining about it being in or out of stock here and how or if we are losing faith in the companies...
My issue was that there have now been problems with orders, some of which cannot be dealt with right now so I was just venting my frustration about that. Which was probably wrong of me. But whatever.

And Lynne, yes I did get charged the full amount as far as I'm aware although not sure as waiting for bank to update x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Maybe you should wait till monday to contact them. We shouldnt really complain about s2 on here should we as you most eloquently put it earlier. Or are we allowed to vent our frustrations now because you are having issues.

Im confused.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was just answering a question. And I think I'm entitled to my opinion too... I wasn't upset about it earlier and we do really need to stop complaining about it being in or out of stock here and how or if we are losing faith in the companies...
My issue was that there have now been problems with orders, some of which cannot be dealt with right now so I was just venting my frustration about that. Which was probably wrong of me. But whatever.

And Lynne, yes I did get charged the full amount as far as I'm aware although not sure as waiting for bank to update x

Oh sorry, so nobody's allowed to complain apart from you who now says you're "really angry" about your missing order. Ok, gotchya

Alright. I said I was wrong already. Let's stop with the insults now.

This thread is getting very silly, I think it should be closed!

I'm so fed up of of the Stock situation now I'm going to send Samantha an email - not to S2 but to CND and ask her to pass on to their account manager.

S2 aren't to blame in any of this - CND are. And we have no direct link to them, I've posted on their FB page but don't expect any response. So I am going to go through appropriate channels and see if that gets a response.

I had no prior warning Lynne and yes the full amount had been taken. It should be being refunded now, I was asked if I'd like to them to just send the others out when they came in but I'd rather have the money back if its going to be months again!

I had a bad feeling when I saw this thread appear that it would end up like the sale last year when even though orders were placed very early on, items were allocated to others who placed their orders later in the day.
This happened to me and I had items missing but no automatic refund either, which I was miffed about. It was handled efficiently when I made contact, but I feel that it shouldn't have been me to chase this.

I have been waiting for a Bicycle Yellow replacement because of the smashed box I received when V was launched. I'm now not holding out a lot of hope that I would automatically be allocated this replacement and it be sent to me without me hunting it down.

I bought a whole bunch of stuff the other day. None of my liquids arrived. So my scrub fresh, remover and dsperse have not arrived. I have been billed for them and I see on their delivery sheet it has been ticked. I see my Vinylux is pending on the sight.

I am lucky as the store is only 5 mikes down the road...

Hope it al gets sorted quikly:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back