Shouts from the roof tops-Vinylux is in stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was Lobster Roll in stock? And Electric Orange? I have only just seen this and it's out of stock now. I'll be really annoyed if I've missed them. :grr:

Sorry hun, I think you did - I ordered last night about 9.30 and got them both.

:sad: for you.

Karaxxx

Was Lobster Roll in stock? And Electric Orange? I have only just seen this and it's out of stock now. I'll be really annoyed if I've missed them. :grr:

Unfortunately you did miss them, BUT don't worry, I'm positive they will be back in stock soon enough x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh well, hopefully next time.

Unfortunately you did miss them, BUT don't worry, I'm positive they will be back in stock soon enough x

I missed them too... And Tinted Love. So much for the email I was promised to let me know when they were back in!!!

Xxx

I missed them too... And Tinted Love. So much for the email I was promised to let me know when they were back in!!!

Xxx

Tinted love didn't come in stock unless I missed it too? x

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh my delivery will be here between 16:28 and 17:28!!!! But im working so I hope I'm done by then....will rush home to goodies...TOO EXCITED! (Dont tell me yours has been delivered already unless you want me to get upset lol) x

I'm really sorry but considering it's a new product and it should be a great earner for us I feel annoyed and put of by the hunting and waiting we have to do to get it.

I don't live my life on SalonGeek because I work so i dont know that there was some- clearly not enough stock available. I expect my suppliers to provide me with the stock regularly especially if they make a big thing about the product, I am trained by them, attended the event and I am all about CND&S2!

When I recently said that Vinylux is not my big earner I was "advised" that maybe I should try a little bit harder or maybe I need help....

Yes! I need help- I need Vinylux regularly in stock in the colours that are more popular :)

I love S2 as much as you but I've lost my trust in them.... I love them but with caution.

And some may say I should buy more stock in advance- well yes I have stock of certain things "just in case" but Not always it's possible to have all you need in twice the amounts.

Rant over! And don't even try to jump on me telling me that I should be more understanding :) pretty please!
I run my own business and being so dependent on one supplier doesn't make me a happy bunny anymore

Love&Peace to all x

Really?! Why are you ranting here? Go tell s2. You might be tired of waiting but I'm tired of hearing everyone complain when they miss out. It's not the end of the world. And if you want to change to a different company then you do that x

I too am an ardent CND user but the latest stock issues have undoubtedly had a HUGE impact on my salon retail sales.
As a result of UK therapists not being able to get stock others have taken our places; nature abhors a vacuum!
So, the US suppliers are advertising their wares at less than the RRP, with minuscule shipping charges, and of course UK customers are buying it in droves. Whilst we all know that they're not charging duty etc, I'm afraid to say that the UK buying public care not a jot about that; what they care about is getting their product!

I know, without a shadow of a doubt that the adverse PR will be a cause of some anxiety for the Sams, and that they will do all they can to address it, but for some, the damage is done.
:(

Really?! Why are you ranting here? Go tell s2. You might be tired of waiting but I'm tired of hearing everyone complain when they miss out. It's not the end of the world. And if you want to change to a different company then you do that x

I spoke to S2 about it already. So I did "go tell S2".

I think that "missing out" is unacceptable and no supplier should put professionals in this place. It's not a "sale" but "constant supply" so "missing out" is not an option.

I am not sure if you are aware but there are only two distributors of Shellac in Uk- S2 and Ellisons who purchase products directly from S2 so if S2 runs out of stock.....

And also to be on the Shellac&Vinylux locator one must buy products from S2....

Hope it clarifies.

I spoke to S2 about it already. So I did "go tell S2".

I think that "missing out" is unacceptable and no supplier should put professionals in this place. It's not a "sale" but "constant supply" so "missing out" is not an option.

I am not sure if you are aware but there are only two distributors of Shellac in Uk- S2 and Ellisons who purchase products directly from S2 so if S2 runs out of stock.....

And also to be on the Shellac&Vinylux locator one must buy products from S2....

Hope it clarifies.

I completely understand and know all of this information thank you. But I really do think that there is no point in complaining about it here anymore.

If you think you could do a better job than s2 then please be my guest. It would make things a hell of a lot easier if CND allowed/had more than 1 distributor in the UK....

I think CND should have waited to launch Vinylux until they could make sure they had enough stock to go around but they didn't so maybe you should have waited to push it as a business owner, just like I have done. I told my clients about it and have told them that there have been some stock issues and everyone was fine with it because I made them fine with it...

The locator could easily have been a paid for service and I probably pop up on there less often than others but really it hasn't done anything for my business anyway so I couldn't care less.

I hope that helps you x

I completely understand and know all of this information thank you. But I really do think that there is no point in complaining about it here anymore.

If you think you could do a better job than s2 then please be my guest. It would make things a hell of a lot easier if CND allowed/had more than 1 distributor in the UK....

I think CND should have waited to launch Vinylux until they could make sure they had enough stock to go around but they didn't so maybe you should have waited to push it as a business owner, just like I have done. I told my clients about it and have told them that there have been some stock issues and everyone was fine with it because I made them fine with it...

The locator could easily have been a paid for service and I probably pop up on there less often than others but really it hasn't done anything for my business anyway so I couldn't care less.

I hope that helps you x

I cannot see the point of carrying this conversation here. It's becoming childish.

This thread was about Vinylux and what's in stock and what's not. And surely not about who would be a better distributor ;)

I believe we both went way of the track. Let's agree to disagree and finish this nonsense.

I have way more important things to do today :)

So I was one of the ones lucky enough to place and order for about 30 bottles including Lobster Roll and Electric Orange. I was online when this post came through and placed my order within ten minutes of it.

Order came today minus all of the Electric orange, 4 Lobster Roll and also 6 other shades which are still showing as in stock. I called s2 and naturally had fab service and a promise to send out the ones not sent but n stock and a "I will call you as soon as the others come in" Not looking forward to another 3month wait though. Seriously frustrating! How many bottles came in that it could sell out so quickly!

Did you get advanced warning that your order would be missing some?

Did you get advanced warning that your order would be missing some?

Nope I didn't. Which tbh is kind of appalling.... I would have expected to get a call or an email just to say it was missing. I could have then spoken to someone today rather than now having to wwit until Monday as it was 5pm when I got home and opened my delivery.... really angry actually as was looking forward to my azure wish :'(
If they'd have told me I might have said ok can I have another colour for now... x

Had you been charged for the full amount?

Nope I didn't. Which tbh is kind of appalling.... I would have expected to get a call or an email just to say it was missing. I could have then spoken to someone today rather than now having to wwit until Monday as it was 5pm when I got home and opened my delivery.... really angry actually as was looking forward to my azure wish :'(
If they'd have told me I might have said ok can I have another colour for now... x

I'm confused - "Zooks" posted that some of her order was missing but "Pink Bunny" is now replying saying they're angry about that missing order. The same PinkBunny who was jumping down someone else's throat earlier and telling them not to moan or rant about vinylux here.....

I'm confused - "Zooks" posted that some of her order was missing but "Pink Bunny" is now replying saying they're angry about that missing order. The same PinkBunny who was jumping down someone else's throat earlier and telling them not to moan or rant about vinylux here.....

I was just answering a question. And I think I'm entitled to my opinion too... I wasn't upset about it earlier and we do really need to stop complaining about it being in or out of stock here and how or if we are losing faith in the companies...
My issue was that there have now been problems with orders, some of which cannot be dealt with right now so I was just venting my frustration about that. Which was probably wrong of me. But whatever.

And Lynne, yes I did get charged the full amount as far as I'm aware although not sure as waiting for bank to update x

Oh no, I'm going to spend the whole weekend worrying that I won't get my colours now :(

Latest posts

Back