Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest nails. I used swag and caffeine. I used my scarf as inspiration lol. Xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388578111.615209.jpg

I'm falling out of love with NH. I was thinking of defecting to CND, but after looking through this thread, I think I've found my new crush...

I'm gathering it's easily applied and wears really well; how is it on the cost effectiveness side, in comparison to Gelish? I take it I could continue using my CND removers etc? Thanks geeks :) xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm falling out of love with NH. I was thinking of defecting to CND, but after looking through this thread, I think I've found my new crush...

I'm gathering it's easily applied and wears really well; how is it on the cost effectiveness side, in comparison to Gelish? I take it I could continue using my CND removers etc? Thanks geeks :) xx

Acg is amazing, I absolutely love it. It's easy to apply and wears fantastic. My clients all get 2weeks (at least) perfect wear. I personally get perfect wear up to 3 1/2 weeks (minus the ugly growth). I can't recommend ACG enough, the colours are fab too.

I can't compare ACG to Gelish on the cost effective side but I do know the bottles are the same size and I THINK they are the same-ish priced.

I would assume that ur CND remover would work with the ACG but u'd have to test that to be 100% sure and see how well it would work. Xxx

Oooooh thank you! I think I will buy a few bottles and see :) xx

Oooooh thank you! I think I will buy a few bottles and see :) xx

Good luck. Can't wait to hear what u think :) xxx

Does anybody have swatches for all the whites and shimmer-whites that artistic do? I'm trying to figure out which colours I want!

Here's some with the only artistic colour gloss colour I have!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388617520.664186.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388617531.003420.jpg

Comparing it to gelish and to bio sculpture I find that ACG soaks off easier, I've had no problems with chipping or wear, and the range of colours is nice, but I find some are hard to get hold of as their seasonal collections aren't around forever

Valentines design done today using artistic colour gloss xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389217830.846756.jpg

Very nice why done you put these on louella belle twitter page they often put these pictures in there polish magazine.

Many thanks Hun I have put on twitter and tagged louella belle in them
Xxxx

Leopard print and hearts using artistic colours xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389306285.826250.jpg

What is Tiffany? Lol. Xxx

Sorry I meant to put a tiffany blue lol xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry I meant to put a tiffany blue lol xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol.

I think the Tiffany blues are deblu (which I think is being discontinued soon 😞) and tease. Xxx

Latest posts

Back