Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here is my contribution (did i spell it right?)! Its a design i did a while back but its something im the most proud of...
http://www.salongeek.com/album.php?albumid=360&pictureid=2573

Here are really so so many talented nailtechs...you keep amazing me day after day. Keep up the same spirit :hug:

Im so glad this thread has taken off.. and omg what talent we have.. i am off to play today with a client who is letting me try something i have yet to do.. so come on lets keep up the posting!
its really great to see new faces posting great work!
I dont know about you all but i am working on my lion face.. i am in love with that nail!

yay geeks!

They are really pretty mine are bright pink today with transparent flower effect foil diagonally across with a line of crystals i will try an add a pic if i can later i'm certainly no expert but love my nail art
Adell
Here they are its a start i suppose :green:
nailgems083.jpg

opi10.jpg

here's what I did on Saturday for an exibition... I have clearer picts, will post later

opi10.jpg

here's what I did on Saturday for an exibition... I have clearer picts, will post later

i luv them all but the one with red flower the most...well done hun..xx

Here's my contribution (finally). I've even managed to do the flowers left handed on my wrong hand :green: (secretly chuffed lol)

I used NSI Technail to make the colour and added the Suspended illuminations to creat the shimmer, I used the illuminations in clear powder on the tip to create the fade xx

oooh hun they are gorgeous xxxx

Well here`s my tutti frutti nails i done on sat afternoon when the postman came with my fruit sticks!!
117.jpg

I love both of those fruit design nails :green::Love:
So cool and summery!!
Im just so amazed how stunning they look that I dont what to say!

I love both of those fruit design nails :green::Love:
So cool and summery!!
Im just so amazed how stunning they look that I dont what to say!

Wow thats is beautiful and so summery :hug:

Thanks guys i`m so impressed with these little fruits can`t wait to do some more, no doubt a few of my clients will be wearing them this week:hug:

Thanks guys i`m so impressed with these little fruits can`t wait to do some more, no doubt a few of my clients will be wearing them this week:hug:

I would definitely come and get a set of fruity nails :green: if I just lived closer :irked:

Hahaha dank je wel

Aha? allemaal een stiekem nederlandstalig kantje? Ik voeg me bij de bende dan :green:

translation=> everybody here has a secret dutch side? I will add myself to the gang then :green:

picture.php

This was my Nailympics entry division 1.

All the nails on here are great. I love them all.

Latest posts

Back