Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my "allsorts canes" today and had a little creative brainstorm before I came up with these :o

picture.php

mmm gonna have to buy som allsors now... of to the store...

here's some of my stuff:

peeweesnails.jpg

kasey.jpg

^^the second pic was a nailbiter..had a heck of a time building her nails..lol. why do the nailbiters always want long nails? :p

Received 11 new airbrush stencils in the mail today and ofcourse I had to airbrush me a new design :o
(and hide that my nails desperately need a re-balance :lol: )

picture.php

here's some of my stuff:

peeweesnails.jpg

kasey.jpg

^^the second pic was a nailbiter..had a heck of a time building her nails..lol. why do the nailbiters always want long nails? :p
I love them, wish you lived here in england, need my nails doing at the moment.:)

Received 11 new airbrush stencils in the mail today and ofcourse I had to airbrush me a new design :o

picture.php
love them:)

Oooooh Christine they are yummo! I'm really fussy with what nail art I like but those are ten stunners :D

here's some of my stuff:

peeweesnails.jpg

kasey.jpg

WOW i love the look of the second set ..your nails are awesome hun ...i would wear them ..i love all the pics on this thread ...a real inspiration to us new techs ..keep up all the beautiful & awesome work xxx

Last edited:
picture.php

airbrushed nail art on my nail trainer

Here's my latest set!
full-set(c).jpg

butterfly_1(c).jpg
Glitter and my new nail art polymer canes.

picture.php
I love these one! Maybe I should start learning airbrashing:irked: The look lovely.x

Airbrushed my day planner :o

picture.php

Last edited:
swit swoooo Christine! That is very pretty, I am very into the black and white theme at the moment- so I am loving your designs :)

swit swoooo Christine! That is very pretty, I am very into the black and white theme at the moment- so I am loving your designs :)
Thanks, hun :hug: I love the colors black&white together :green:

These are lovely! What products/colours did you use?
Rachel x

Hi Rach, Thankyou! :)
I used nsi technailcolour kit (mixable coloured acrylic) :hug:

Latest posts

Back