Show us your Business Card design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1374529022.349803.jpgHere's mine. Simple, from vista print.

Print Screen of VistaPrint's preview xx

Is the word sensational written with mistake on purpose, at the back? Unless I'm not reading it right, it seems like sensacional to me? Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's mine. Logo by Carl @ Verve Designs.

I like the ones by kaylienails. I like your nails too!

View attachment 38879Here's mine. Simple, from vista print.

These are so simple and gorgeous !!!

To everyone else: yes Sensaciónal is correct lol.. Properly pronounced sens-ass-yional lol ..

Due to my aunt being Venezualan, I love the Spanish language, and my mum has a catering company called Sensación... So wanted to keep it kind of in the family if you get me ?x

Here's one I did for someone this morning....the image viewer might make them look fuzzier than they actually are! but you get the gist.

attachment.php

Attachments

• onestepnew-card.jpg
    onestepnew-card.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 659
BannerPenguin I'm needing business cards. I've had a logo designed by printer which I'm happy with. So would want that on front, contact details and loyalty card on back. Also want a gloss finish. What would prices be for that please? Jade x

BannerPenguin I'm needing business cards. I've had a logo designed by printer which I'm happy with. So would want that on front, contact details and loyalty card on back. Also want a gloss finish. What would prices be for that please? Jade x

I will message you :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391612866.969489.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391612895.289880.jpg
This is mine I use visa print
Need new as the website is down and the company I had a number with have closed too...

Like Nail Karma today

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391612848.435589.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391612848.435589.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 146
Carl's just done my logo.....hmmm now I might need to get some business cards designed by him too :D

Latest posts

Back