Show us your Dashing Diva design nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
I done my first set a week and a half and lasted well. Attached a pictures. I think they are very good. Not sure why we get loads of toes ones and only few nail ones but love them. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376380441.689714.jpg

I did my first set yesterday and I think they looked great and more importantly so did my client! I have no idea how to attach a photo but I shall be attempting to do a set on myself today!
Does anyone have any tips on which way they found easier to do them? I did base, cure, BlackpoolX2 cure, top coat, cure, take inhibition layer off then clearly pink in the shape i want and tidy, cure , applied glitter and tidy, cure, topcoat over glitter, cure then top coat again. Please tell me there's an easier way lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376395678.385721.jpg
I did these a week or so back, the limeade VINYLUX really sets the dashing diva accent off 😀

I did my first set yesterday and I think they looked great and more importantly so did my client! I have no idea how to attach a photo but I shall be attempting to do a set on myself today!
Does anyone have any tips on which way they found easier to do them? I did base, cure, BlackpoolX2 cure, top coat, cure, take inhibition layer off then clearly pink in the shape i want and tidy, cure , applied glitter and tidy, cure, topcoat over glitter, cure then top coat again. Please tell me there's an easier way lol x

I think the picture at the top of page are desinge fx wraps....so they come like this no need to add glitter :hug:

Sorry if this has been asked before. What's the difference between these and Minx?

Ladies could you give a bit of a step by step with DD? X

Out of stock 😂 spent more time on shellac and additives ..... Never mind will get them when they are back in x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376406520.435920.jpg cannot wait to do these

Ladies could you give a bit of a step by step with DD? X

So this is how I did mine.

Dry prep
Scrub fresh
Gelish foundation gel
Cure
Dashing diva
Gelish topcoat
Cure

Lasted over 1 week on my friend who got terrible nails and she cleans for living. X

Oh god I am completely thinking of a different thread that was opened yesterday!! Duhhhhh sorry please ignore me haha

Thanks for the likes girls :Love:

Sorry to keep asking, but how do these compare to Minx?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376435948.319163.jpg

Did these tonight topped with shellac base and top coat as I would do with minx, now to wait for feedback!

Sorry to keep asking, but how do these compare to Minx?
Compare in what way? Longevity or how you apply them?

I believe the lasting ability is as good

Minx do not have 3D designs and the FX do

With Minx you need to apply with heat, with The FX you don't.

DD fX advise light shine removal from the natural nail with a soft buffer during prep ... Minx do not. However if your cuticle work is excellent and you use Scrub Fresh, I would personally leave that step out.

DDFX recommend the use of a base and top coat over the wrap to seal on fingernails for extra durability ... You can use LUMOS or Shellac for this or they have their own UV cured base and top or you can miss this step out ... I would charge extra for doing it. HTH

Thank you for advice re application x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376686704.762628.jpg done these but got bubbles at the sides. Found it tricky to apply them on me. :(

Latest posts

Back