Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look fab plumpapple!

I've just ordered my gelish kits and about to start out, I hope I'll be this good eventually :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah thank you :) I'm still very new so trying to try out lots of new things now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heres a couple I did this week.

Attachments

• gelish cath kidston.jpg
    gelish cath kidston.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 659
  • gelish spooky.jpg
    gelish spooky.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 552
Beautiful. I must try some kath kidston nails soon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone else had My Nightly Craving fade within a couple of days?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381997029.681112.jpg

Halloween nails with Gelish Tiger Blossom & Black Shadow xx

Gelish & additives xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381999829.288212.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381999878.939369.jpg
Hot rod red. Sheek white. Black glitter.
Simple but I like it haha :) and I did it at 11 last night 😴

Laura xx

Has anyone else had My Nightly Craving fade within a couple of days?

Yeah there was a thread in this. I've sent mine back. There's something not right with it when it's doing that!

Laura xx

1391523_333261143483901_1929869907_n.jpg

Handpainted gelish xx

Who uses acrylic paints over gelish, my black shadow is so thin it is rubbish, thinking of getting a black either young nails or crystal nails as I want a good quality one.. anyone recommend any and is it a case of using over the last colour coat, waiting for it to dry then top coat it or best to do over top coat and top it again? xx

Who uses acrylic paints over gelish, my black shadow is so thin it is rubbish, thinking of getting a black either young nails or crystal nails as I want a good quality one.. anyone recommend any and is it a case of using over the last colour coat, waiting for it to dry then top coat it or best to do over top coat and top it again? xx

I always use black acrylic paint for nail art, either over Gelish or Shellac. Black acrylic paint is thicker and more pigmented so great for nail art! xx

I always use black acrylic paint for nail art, either over Gelish or Shellac. Black acrylic paint is thicker and more pigmented so great for nail art! xx

Oh cool, which brand do you use? Just noticed you are in Wiltshire, me too :) xx

Oh cool, which brand do you use? Just noticed you are in Wiltshire, me too :) xx

Ooh cool!

I use a set from The Works. Really good value, and the colour range is fab! I've attached a pic - hope you can see what the box looks like xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382007691.494536.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382007635.792942.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382007635.792942.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 453
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382016746.955500.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382016767.476887.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382016814.918000.jpg

A few pics if some clients nails! Loved the bright cheetah ones!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382016937.348853.jpg
Romance is my middle name is a popular colour at the moment!

How long do you leave before top coating? I had a play on some pops but it just dragged the paint and smudged it all and I'm not sure how long to leave it on a client?

Sorry this was meant to be regarding the acrylic paints

How long do you leave before top coating? I had a play on some pops but it just dragged the paint and smudged it all and I'm not sure how long to leave it on a client?

Sorry this was meant to be regarding the acrylic paints

I would say a good 1-2 mins, and float the topcoat too just in case. The paint should go completely matte when it's dry xx

Latest posts

Back