Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nails - inspired by a fellow geek! I say inspired... Loved them and copied lol. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383034390.154578.jpg

Thanks TraceyLouise! It wasn't easy getting those lines straight! Hope you don't mind me copying, they have had loads of attention and gained me two new clients :) xx

Thanks TraceyLouise! It wasn't easy getting those lines straight! Hope you don't mind me copying, they have had loads of attention and gained me two new clients :) xx

Of course not.seeing pictures is how most of us become inspired & I'm flattered you liked my work so much. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry forgot to put names on mine. The first one was ACG Vogue with Vegas Nights, the second is My Forbidden Love and the third is Queen of Hearts. X

Just did these Big City SirenImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383167441.985518.jpg. It's a lovely colour and this lady has it a lot but she's the only one! Don't understand why?! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383169070.760918.jpg
I had a day off today so no nails to show but did give my case a damn good tidy :)

Loving the nails posted on this thread! I can't wait to start offering gelish to clients x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383209280.562900.jpg
Loved doing these yesterday, ambience with silver glitter fade tips

Fab , would love to know how u got the colours on the lids x lol x

I use these white sticky spots...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383251693.599926.jpg
Then paint them in the colour, TIO. Leave them on the backing sheet while curing. Then peel off and stick on the lid. Makes it so much easier finding colours :)

I think this is good gossip plus some gold glitter. Dodgy paint job and nail lengths as this was done over l&p sculpts (still doing my l&p course) but we were inspired by fireworks.

Attachments

• photo (59).jpg
    photo (59).jpg
    116 KB · Views: 448
I use these white sticky spots...View attachment 46770
Then paint them in the colour, TIO. Leave them on the backing sheet while curing. Then peel off and stick on the lid. Makes it so much easier finding colours :)

Genius! I tried to use my beloved dymo label machine to stick numbers on the tops, but the texture if the plastic makes it impossible for them to stick!

Elmo , you are a genius 👍

All the geeks are rushing out to buy sticky dots as we speak !

Laura x

Wow simple but such a clever idea xx lol xx
Looks good and neat ,
Love your box too :)

Nails inspired by lovely JoJo
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383264535.473078.jpg

Elmo , you are a genius 👍

All the geeks are rushing out to buy sticky dots as we speak !

Laura x

It's the little things like that that make my day a little easier instead of rummaging! :) xx

Latest posts

Back