Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has edited the post! Because in another thread that person was claiming to be an experienced lash tech & and was looking for fast drying glue :what:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Yes jurate I see that hun, because I see you answer her question about the glue. xx

Ok proper princess & Ellie Bee can you please give me your honest opinions!
Ive had quite a long break in lashes & am getting back into them now, still love it! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346621732.180483.jpg

C curl .2
9 11 12

C curl .2
9 11 12
Im not ellie bee neither am i Proper princess, but these look beautiful and very neat!!

Tashy, i think your getting on fab with your lashing. I'd be really happy with these if I were your client. you havent even been doing lashes long! you should be really pleased with yourself chick. x

Aww thank you do much :) My client was really pleased with them too! I'm really enjoying lashing and starting to feel really confident! Despite only doing my course at the beginning of July I've been lucky to have loads of friends to practise on! I keep forgetting to take before and after photos lately tho - doh!!!! x

I am new to this site. I hope you can see my pictures. Any advice is welcome.

Hun, with all due respect, this is one of the most important treatments that you really MUST be trained in... why on earth would you carry out treatments around the eyes without the knowledge and professional experience, let alone without insurance !!??!! I'm not trying to be cruel, just trying to stress the importance of being qualified and having insurance. If I were you... i would stop right now, get trained (good quality training), obtain insurance and practise, practise, practise on lots before offering treatments to clients, before charging full price!

Good luck and we look forward to seeing some photos of your lashes AFTER you have qualified :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using SalonGeek

Ok proper princess & Ellie Bee can you please give me your honest opinions!
Ive had quite a long break in lashes & am getting back into them now, still love it!View attachment 19953

I like them. They are tidy. There are a few lashes I can see you could have lashed. I personally wouldn't do a whole set with 0.20 anymore as I fine them a little heavy for a majority of people. I do use the 0.20 but I'll set the main frame with them and fill with 0.15. But overall hun it doesn't look like you've had a long break.

If you hadn't asked id have simply commented "lovely job" because that's exactly what u have done xx

Sorry Jurate I didn't mean to exclude anyone! Thank you so much.
Whenever I 'lash' I literally cannot sleep for a few nights as I worry so much!
So that means a lot :)

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to do an order tomorrow so I'll get the 15s.

I did a Hollywood lash course years ago but want to do another one. I'm thinking eyelash emporium

Thank you thank you!

Sorry Jurate I didn't mean to exclude anyone! Thank you so much.
Whenever I 'lash' I literally cannot sleep for a few nights as I worry so much!
So that means a lot :)

You sound like me! I keep thinking and worrying about every single client! The more clients i have the more time i spend worrying!! :rolleyes:

It's crazy isn't it? We must give ourselves heart palpitations!

Thanks for the tip, I'm going to do an order tomorrow so I'll get the 15s.

I did a Hollywood lash course years ago but want to do another one. I'm thinking eyelash emporium

Thank you thank you!

I'm not sure u need another course. But if you would feel more confident then a conversion could be a good idea xxx your doing well though x

I dont understand what the second photo is of, is it half way through a removal Merlegirl?

Wanted to post some pics but says I don't have permission, anyone else had that problem?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I dont understand what the second photo is of, is it half way through a removal Merlegirl?

Wanted to post some pics but says I don't have permission, anyone else had that problem?

Get tapatalk 2 :)

Get tapatalk 2 :)

Just read your post on other thread.. thank you :o)

Hope my pix have uploaded ok. Trained in Jan and only do lashes, nothing else. Honest opions and any tips would be great. This is a full set J curl 8/10/12 x .2mm

Attachments

• jenny.jpg
    jenny.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 434
Half set B curl (i think) 12/10/x .15mm

Attachments

• nikita half set.jpg
    nikita half set.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,114
521747f6-db13-5f69.jpg

These were my last set of lashes I did before going off on maternity. Any comments welcome, I find lashes so difficult and most my clients expect them to be like strip lashes and really thick so I tried the thicker ones on the lady below... what do people think to either of them? I wasn't keen on the thicker ones :confused:

521747f6-db9d-10cf.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

These are c curl 0.15 mixed 0,20 as frame 9, 11, 13mm :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346625478.640520.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346625478.640520.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 295
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346625495.374530.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1346625495.374530.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 314

Latest posts

Back