Show us your lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if you remember Pprincess but that lady who moaned about my eyelashes months back? Well it was her Mother in law actually.

I did the complimentary set on her with my different products and she comes back every 3 weeks or so for her lash maintenance.
Just shows you hey?!

Ah yes I do remember! See always best to be nice. Not soft but nice :)

Your right the y lashes are dreadful! X

These are my first set of lashes after my training please let me know what u think

Thanks
Austin x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347042410.825473.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347042410.825473.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 365
upe2u3yq.jpg

B curl set .2 11, 10 & 9

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

just did these two sets today, these are the first 2 sets i have done after my training and are to be case studies for my certificate. My first set took 3 hours and my second set took 2 hours, although they had totally different lashes. I had trouble with the glue (glam lash) as i found it to dry too slowly. it just seemed no mater how long i kept the lash isolated for, it always managed to stick to another few beside it. it did it on both sets. going to contact my trainer for advise through the week as she was sooo helpful during the training

Attachments

• joanne a.jpg
    joanne a.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 305
  • joanne b.jpg
    joanne b.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 345
  • Tracy a.jpg
    Tracy a.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 323
  • tracy b.jpg
    tracy b.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 336
How do these look girls?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347359013.662037.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1347359013.662037.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 312
Aaw thank you (if you mean mine lol) x

Sorry LBT yes yours ;-) x

Thanks so much ladies X

I'm being brave and posting these:

beforeafter.jpg

My first set since qualifying 21 months ago. I did them today. A bit miffed that my before pic is not as focused as my after pic (but I did take about 7 pics of them before I got that nice clear one lol).

Last edited:
Hi all. I did my training yesterday and feel very daunted. My trainer said I did good but my first full set I did by myself were not great. My case study said she was pleased but I wanted to cry. I spent nearly 3houra doing them and I wasn't happy with them. It's really knocked my confidence to do more :(

eyelashes 001.jpg

eyelashes 002.jpg

This is my very first set since qualifying a couple of weeks ago. she wanted a lightly mascara'd look, not too heavy. Wish I had have left the patches on for the after pic, but you get the gist!

Any comments would be welcome - Thanks! x

egejedyd.jpg

Heres my b .2 curl set 10, 9 & 8

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

These are my first set of lashes after my training please let me know what u think

Thanks
Austin x

Fab for a first set, really well done. Nice clean work x

Hi all. I did my training yesterday and feel very daunted. My trainer said I did good but my first full set I did by myself were not great. My case study said she was pleased but I wanted to cry. I spent nearly 3houra doing them and I wasn't happy with them. It's really knocked my confidence to do more :(
Hi there, I felt exactly the same when I first trained in lashes too - I think most of us do. My first sets took over 3 hrs to get 25 lpe on, just keep practicing as much as you can. Try to do at least an hour every day and don't work for more than 2 hrs at a time. Any longer is hard on both you and your model. Try to use your tweezers as much as possible. I even used to pop my 4 ye old on the bench and practice isolating her lashes (obviously no glue was involved lol).
Stick at it and your confidence will improve with every set xxx

Latest posts

Back