Shrinking Violet Facebook group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify,

We are talking about black label bottles without BBE labels. Any silver label or those with BBE labels on are fine. The new EU directive does not require a BBE label any more, just the 12 month symbol - if it does not need a challenge test. Anything without water does not need a challenge test. As ours is oil it does not need a BBE. The labels with a BBE are pre new E.U Regulations. The Batch without BBE labels has the new E.U regulations and has the 12 month symbol so you have to then refer to when the actual batch is out of date which is correct and is the end of this month. We have been selling the new super improved formula since last November to allow all therapists to have time to use up old stocks and change over. Everything has an end of life. To also clarify, the sales that have taken place were last November and February plenty of time for everyone to use up old stocks. If in any doubt please ring the office

This is from a fellow therapist who has forgot her password..

Still doesn't answer why older oil would keep longer than new, so therefore what changes where made to the formula before the new one?

So is the group closed???? Closed as in no more?? I can't see it anymore but I am an active customer.

As has been mentioned by Jane several times now - it was decided that the group was far too large with a lot of therapists on there that are no longer using the brand. So a decision had to be made as to whether or not to start a new group or just cull the group. The decision was made to cull the group and they had to make an arbitory (I know that isn't spelt right - and too tired to think) decision on how to cull. So they decided to take a certain point and from that date on, remove any therapists from the group who hadn't purchased from that time. If you want to be added back into the group, please contact Jane Newton at Tibby Olivier and I am sure she will add you back.

Yes, there was an issue and in hindsight maybe things could have been handled differently but we live and learn. The Company have offered to rectify the situation so if any of you have been removed from the group and would like to know how the situation can be rectified, please contact Jane new at Tibby Oliver.:wink2:

As above if you're still an active customer and have been removed. Just drop Jane a message and she'll re-add you :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

As has been mentioned by Jane several times now - it was decided that the group was far too large with a lot of therapists on there that are no longer using the brand. So a decision had to be made as to whether or not to start a new group or just cull the group. The decision was made to cull the group and they had to make an arbitory (I know that isn't spelt right - and too tired to think) decision on how to cull. So they decided to take a certain point and from that date on, remove any therapists from the group who hadn't purchased from that time. If you want to be added back into the group, please contact Jane Newton at Tibby Olivier and I am sure she will add you back.

Yes, there was an issue and in hindsight maybe things could have been handled differently but we live and learn. The Company have offered to rectify the situation so if any of you have been removed from the group and would like to know how the situation can be rectified, please contact Jane new at Tibby Oliver.:wink2:

Wondered when you would pop up Jane, you always have to say something.
Being added to the Facebook page isn't really the big issue here we wanted an answer on the BB date not the group

I think this thread is going around in circles, and is starting to get personal.

If you want to know anything about Shrinking Violet or their Facebook page, contact them, by phone or email.
Salon Geek is not a direct line to any company ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back