Shrinking Violet Facebook group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am a trainer for them and don't feel the need to hide my name. Perhaps you could give me your name?

You asked whether anyone had been blocked from the group. Someone responded and said they could see it and so can I. I have no idea if you have been blocked. The only people who can tell you that is the said company and, as I said right at the beginning and in a non-abusive way - why not ring the company or email them. You said you couldn't message them if you have been blocked - well email them or phone them. No one knows but them

Not to me - I've had far worse!

Waxandpolish is actually one of the nicest people you could meet.

There are a lot of people genuinely concerned about Shrinking Violet that have taken the time to invest in this product.

Virtues is right. Everyone is concerned, especially as anyone who has done the course has invested a shed load of money. Shrinking violet is an awesome product. I'm very concerned by what is happening right now.

So when this person said: If you've nothing constructive to add go back to the hole you crawled out of!

that was not being abusive????

I never saw that bit. My apologies. My hackles are rather raised tonight. SG seems hell bent on slamming SV. I'm waiting on another barrage of cr@p like we had last week.

Yes, I am a trainer for them and don't feel the need to hide my name. Perhaps you could give me your name?

You asked whether anyone had been blocked from the group. Someone responded and said they could see it and so can I. I have no idea if you have been blocked. The only people who can tell you that is the said company and, as I said right at the beginning and in a non-abusive way - why not ring the company or email them. You said you couldn't message them if you have been blocked - well email them or phone them. No one knows but them

Accusing me of whinging was abusive Jane when you could have just said that you were still able to see the group and been helpful.

Perhaps if you read over EXACTLY what I said - it was constructive - pick up the phone or email them and ask them. If you are blocked by them - which I have no knowledge of - then email them.

Then you came back with a very abusive post. You clearly want to have an argument so I will leave you to argue with yourself. Goodnight

Nearly an hour ago you said you were leaving it, why is it still going on? The op simply asked had anyone else been blocked?

On a separate note please could someone pm me? I have been close to booking this training and have a feeling I'm missing something? Should I hold off? Xx

I'm in the same position almost booked today but ran out of time. I wouldn't mind being told what's going on.

I posted a very civil question on the SV page today. A number of people followed my question and commented, and then suddenly without getting an answer to my question, I was blocked. I can no longer see the group either. I'm very concerned about this reaction from them. Xx

Accusing me of whinging was abusive Jane when you could have just said that you were still able to see the group and been helpful.

I agree with you here! I think it all went wrong when the word whinging was used!

I posted a very civil question on the SV page today. A number of people followed my question and commented, and then suddenly without getting an answer to my question, I was blocked. I can no longer see the group either. I'm very concerned about this reaction from them. Xx

I think you may have encountered the SV standard code of practice.

To the girls asking about products - there is no issue with the products at all they are great and I enjoy using them and my clients like them. I don't wish you to be in any doubt about that.

The only issue for me seems to be one of communication which I feel sometimes lacks transparency and clarity.

Regarding the forum it is very useful (if a little repetitive) and Jane whom I had the row with last night (sorry can't remember her username) is actually very knowledgeable and normally gives excellent advice. The forum was due to close and be moved to another group. However I can't tell you if this has happened as I no longer have access.

Agree with waxandpolish...no quibble with product, just lack of clarity over certain things. :)

I am a Shrinking Violet stockist and was on the fb page. I haven't posted anything on it so no reason for me to be blocked but I can't find the group at all anymore. I used to enjoy going on it as there was always good advice. Can anyone shed light on what's going on? X

Has anyone called the company to get the details of their new FB page?

There isn't a new fb page. Original one is still there and they are removing all therapists that no longer order or do not perform the treatments anymore. If you think you've been removed in error just contact them and they'll re-add you :) It's no biggy xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

There isn't a new fb page. Original one is still there and they are removing all therapists that no longer order or do not perform the treatments anymore. If you think you've been removed in error just contact them and they'll re-add you :) It's no biggy xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I still order and perform the treatments but I've been removed. I asked a question which started a little debate. Those involved have been removed. As I said earlier...products are great but not the way they deal with certain things! ;-) xxx

I was removed because I commented on the fact there were no sell by dates, just what the trainer told me, 6 to 12 months once opened. I have 3 bottles, 2 large, 1 small. 1 large has no best before. 1 large has best before 12/2015

I have not been rude, I've not name called. I have the products, like them and use them.

I emailed the company airing my thoughts. I have had no response.

On that basis, I am having a half price wrap sale and facials. I'm out. I'm off to a more professional company who wouldn't dream of handling a crisis in this way

To confirm (and thank you izzidoll for suggesting we are contacted directly x)
The group has not been closed. There were a huge number of members so was getting difficult to manage, so was more a clean slate and for NO other reason as those who are members will attest to a poll being carried out re how they used the group and what they wanted from it. The group is open to Therapists who are on Tibby Oliviers database as current customers. If we have missed anyone who is, then please accept our apologies and please feel free to email us.

We have not received any email which has been referenced above :Love:

To confirm (and thank you izzidoll for suggesting we are contacted directly x)
The group has not been closed. There were a huge number of members so was getting difficult to manage, so was more a clean slate and for NO other reason as those who are members will attest to a poll being carried out re how they used the group and what they wanted from it. The group is open to Therapists who are on Tibby Oliviers database as current customers. If we have missed anyone who is, then please accept our apologies and please feel free to email us.

We have not received any email which has been referenced above :Love:

Jane, I personally messaged you at 11.50 this morning.

I emailed the company airing my thoughts. I have had no response.

Which email address did you send to ? x

The same way I've always end messaged you, privately through facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back