"shut Up" The Salon Owner Said To Me...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this fourm is for telling your problems... big deal if i said it on "here". Its the internet, not real life. :rolleyes:

But we are real people reading it.

hmmmm sounds like you fight against people who don t think your way hun
maybe a bit of maturity as yes she was wrong too but at the end of the day it is her shop and her business, and if she has got where she is today doing things her way then thats the way she wants it
sorry to sound harsh but.... thats the way it is

Hi Julia,
I dont fight against people who dont think my way, I just dont like rude ignorant people who think of a pottymouth and a Vicky Pollard? (what ever that is in canada/USA) haha ;)

Yep its her shop and if she wants renters like that I guess its just not for me hey :)
Thanks Sweetie!

But we are real people reading it.
Ok :wink2:

Anyways, I appriciate everyones thought on this topic and will take your advice :)

You all have a great Easter weekend, I know i will ;)

Take Care,

Prinza

I can see why you got angry & I would have been annoyed to BUT I would never have reacted they way you did & tbh honest the way you have described the situation makes you sound very aggressive so I can see why the owner told you to get out.

If you don't like the way the owner works then I think it may be time to move on she isn't going to change (well its not very likely)

Im in a similar situation myself, the owner of the salon where I work see's things totally different to me in business & is not open to ideas or compromise ! If you don't think the situation can be resolved then I would look elsewhere otherwise it will only make you unhappy.

Good Luck :hug: xx

JDS,

I would be a team player if i was treated with respect. Thats how i always treat them, with respect. You know i think one of the employees there is telling the owner lies about me. Who knows...:rolleyes: lol Ive caught her once

I didnt mind going to the staff meeting at first, but with all this i dont know if i am comfy to go now?

Staff meetings, as they say are to air the issues, i think this would be the best opportunity to air out all these issues you ARE having. Missing the meeting will backfire on you.:rolleyes:

If you treat others the way you want to be treated, no matter how they are, then at least you are true to yourself.

Perhaps if you look at all the help the people on this site are giving you as constuctive advice and not take it as a personal bashing then you would benefit from it.

Latest posts

Back