Sick of having a spray tan every week!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boyfriend's a better spray tanner than me ha ha, which is a bit strange but at least i look good x

My boyfriend's a better spray tanner than me ha ha, which is a bit strange but at least i look good x

You're making me laugh :lol:

Im going to just have to go get one done weekly i think.
My boyfriend is convinced he can do it but im a bit unsure haha!
He used to be a offshore spraypainter and says the gun is just like the types he used to use and he will be fine haha. Im scared. He wont even let me practice on him so why should he be let loose on my poor pale body.

Im going to just have to go get one done weekly i think.
My boyfriend is convinced he can do it but im a bit unsure haha!
He used to be a offshore spraypainter and says the gun is just like the types he used to use and he will be fine haha. Im scared. He wont even let me practice on him so why should he be let loose on my poor pale body.

Let us know how you get on!:)

Sorry, but, how much does your business mean to you?

What does it matter that you have to get tanned every week? Surely then you are giving a true measure of what you provide? And it takes 10 mins!:rolleyes:

Dear god if if I was tanned by someone who used sachets then surely I would'nt be the same! Tbh I find this appalling!

I have a good business in nails and now waxing and spray tanning and in all my treatments I exercise the same thing, the best possible at all times.

The biggest mistake you will ever make is to fob your clients off, sachets don't come out of a gun!!

Do it right and show them what you can do!

Well said!! I completely agree, it's part of your marketing and should be maintained just as any other type of marketing, you wouldn't see nail techs with manky nails - well i would hope not! xxx:mad:

Well you didn't have to come across like that did you! Just say you opinion without being rude. Asking a question doesn't mean to say I will do it, I'm just asking?:rolleyes:
here here people on this site are so high and mighty and blummin rude!
Guess what sometimes i cant be arsed and i just tan my anckles arms and face!! and ive even even dared to use stick on nails!!!! :lick: i havent lost any business over it! I do however try and be bothered most of the time but with a business family and house to run sometimes just sometimes i cheat. wooooo!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I just sprayed my face and feet today. !

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I just sprayed my face and feet today. !

Congratulations....sounds a bit like was it a "boy or a girl" kind of thing
:eek::hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back