Sienna X fans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance1000

Reaction score
To all you Sienna X fans please could you help me?

I am about to place my first order after being really impressed with the samples of solution I tried.

Could anyone advise me on the best % to stock? My client base mainly go for the darker solutions although I feel I should have a slightly lighter one just in case!!

Also, how popular do you find the 16%??

Thanks xx

i have not long trained but my salon use sienna they stock 8,10,12% and think the 12 is dark enough. hope this helps
xxxxxxxxxxx

I recently purchased the 8.5, 10, 12, and 16%'s :hug:

Iv just done my trainning and iv got all of them apart from the 16%,just in case a fare skined client came to me.hth.x

All I use is 8.5 (very rarely but good for those who are are pale and scared of going too dark) 10% and 12% Never tried the 16% im not going to bother with it
xxx

All I use is 8.5 (very rarely but good for those who are are pale and scared of going too dark) 10% and 12% Never tried the 16% im not going to bother with it
xxx

The 8.5% contains a moisturiser which is great for particularly dry skin. However, I actually tested the 8.5% myself and found it rather sticky until after showering it off, and I didnt think it was as good as the 8%. My advice would be to try a tester of the 8.5% before buying a big bottle - that is what I did, and I'm glad I did.

Victoria from siennax sprayed me in 8% as she had no 8.5% ( my usual choice) i found the colour developed to a lovely golden shade- i dont think that it was any lighter- so nice that i didnt start to exfoliate until day 6 of tan, faded far more evenly than the 8.5%. I'll be reordering 8% from now on. HTH

i mainly use 8 & 10%, the 8% is really natural and golden. The 10% is more noticeable and i would say 12% is the darkest most people would use. The Sienna X trainer advised that the 16% is for more professional work e.g. dancers and bodybuilders etc.

Ive mainly used 8.5% because i was lead to believe it has a nicer colour to the 8% is this wrong?? Also isnt it better value to buy the 8% as its a little cheaper and not as thick so you get more tans?? Ive just stuck to what ive been told but now unsure. My trainer also said that 8.5% would probably be best to use on almost everyone. Is the 10% really fake looking unless ur very very dark??

i stock the 8.5, 10 and 12 because for some clients who have never had a spray tan before - they are concerned about looking too dark but then again i have customers who love to look really dark so i think its always good to have a range.

also...when i go to a clients house i always discuss the different solutions with them and try to establish the look they want to go and then i suggest which percentage i think will work best with them. hope that helps

also...when i go to a clients house i always discuss the different solutions with them and try to establish the look they want to go and then i suggest which percentage i think will work best with them. hope that helps

Just from a bit of bad experience I would defo discuss colour with the client but in terms of light and dark (if You stock two %) or light, med, dark (If three)... not in terms of dha %.

Latest posts

Back