Sienna x training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have got my sienna x training in a couple of weeks and cant wait, i have done a couple of spray tans and they have gone very well and my partner sprayed me and he did a very good job:)

Has anyone done the sienna x training and what did you think of it?

Tracy x

HI Hon , Yes did mine a couple of months ago pretty good,set yourself a budget though cos its easy to overspend, their quite good with troubleshooting too, have done about 8 models then started on clients the colour is ace!! Did 4 tans on friday & 2 on sat so just starting to take off

Yep, did mine Sunday before last, 'twas fabulous! Love the product!!!! Got 3 tans tommorrow to do and I cant wait!! :green:

Yep, did mine Sunday before last, 'twas fabulous! Love the product!!!! Got 3 tans tommorrow to do and I cant wait!! :green:

Hayls,

Can I ask where you did the training? Was it direct with Sienna or with Roxy68 (Jacqueline)?

And did you do Spray Tanning before this?

Thanks,

Laurie x

I have my kit already and a pink tent and been trying it out and love the colour,got lots of tans booked in and cant wait for my training x

hi sorry but do you know where i can get a sample of this tan? thanks

Hayls,

Can I ask where you did the training? Was it direct with Sienna or with Roxy68 (Jacqueline)?

And did you do Spray Tanning before this?

Thanks,

Laurie x
Hiya, yeah I did it with Jacq, (Roxy68) in Haverfordwest! I didnt have any previous experience of spray tanning, other than having tans done myself.

xxxxxx

Thanks Hayls! x

I have my kit already and a pink tent and been trying it out and love the colour,got lots of tans booked in and cant wait for my training x

Let us know how you get on Tracy! x

I did my training with Sienna X last year, was really good can't fault it, customer services excellent, products excellent,

Have fun

I'm having real problems with booking my training. I want to do it in Welwyn cos 4 hours of driving to and from worcester is not my idea of fun, in a car that stalls at the slightest sign of sunshine (she obviously wants spray tans too! Lol) but I can't get hold of anyone! I keep ringing (as I was told to do) and I keep getting told they are on the phone! It is hard work! Has anyone else had this prob? LX

I had a few problems getting some paperwork from them, and then it can it said it had sample of the exf and mois in it didnt; but I think its down to being busy to be honest. I am heading over to worchester on Monday after going through a few options and getting in touch with a really nice woman Roxy68, trains out of wales. I am traveling by air, train then some more train and then ferry back to ireland with my kit..... so like 36 hours of travel. But as my dad says its my 1st business trip and I should treat it as so. If you want I can let you know how I get on? COuld you go to worchester by train, I have them all memorized from Birmingham???? And I have Lynne email if you want that she seems to be a manager there??

xx Flower

I had a few problems getting some paperwork from them, and then it can it said it had sample of the exf and mois in it didnt; but I think its down to being busy to be honest. I am heading over to worchester on Monday after going through a few options and getting in touch with a really nice woman Roxy68, trains out of wales. I am traveling by air, train then some more train and then ferry back to ireland with my kit..... so like 36 hours of travel. But as my dad says its my 1st business trip and I should treat it as so. If you want I can let you know how I get on? COuld you go to worchester by train, I have them all memorized from Birmingham???? And I have Lynne email if you want that she seems to be a manager there??

xx Flower

Ok your major journey puts my weeny 4 hours to shame! But it is the cost of it too. I worked out it was 116 miles which would cost me £50odd quid each way in just diesel and wear and tear - and for an extra £49 I could do it at welwyn, which is only half an hour away! having said that I could have booked worcester easy peasy so its 6 of one, half a dozen of the other! Lol! Also train would cost a fortune and I'd have to lug all my stuff with me! Lol!

Please do tell me how it goes, I'm really excited and all my friends are nagging me to get it done and start practicing on them! Lol! Thanks for all your advice and good luck! Have lots of fun and tell me all about it! Lx

Yeah I did my training last week it was really good. The colour is fantastic and it lasted just over a week on me.Had loads of compliments on colour.

Let us know how you get on Tracy! x[/quote]

Yes i will do thanks for all the info x

I think Sienna X is a very good product and I hope to introduce it Southern Ireland. Girls just picture me on the ferry with all my kit around me ordering a glass of wine..... SUCCESS!!!!

Sienna-X are the only company to contact me about the safe tan summer campaign offering help as well, shows that they really do care about your business as well as yours.

I mean yours as well as THEIRS,I really should take more water with it!!!

I managed to book mine today! Hurrah! And I have it on Monday! I love it when things take ages and then all of a sudden pop out and it all happens really fast! Thank goodness I managed to get the day off! Very excited! Now I'm only going to have to do all my monday work (my busiest day at work) on sunday, ontop of all my sunday work! Highly entertaining! Lol Lx:eek::lol:

Glad you got sorted!! Where are you doing you training? I'm doing mine in Worchester Monday....

I'm doing it in Welwyn so sadly our paths won't cross - but we can compare notes and see how similar or different it was on tuesday! Lol! Good luck!:hug: Lx

Latest posts

Back