Sienna

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyley

Reaction score
how many use sienna and how good is it?

It's not good it's bliming FANTASTIC. Love the stuff!! Theres lots to retail and customer service is FAB. They have a range of solutions and are soon bringing out a 16% It smells fab and the colour is gorgeous!
If you would like a sample hun, pm me your name, address and email addy and the % you require and I will get one sent out to you xxx

hi thanks i have been talking to some 1 about it on the phone looks great. would love to try the 16% as loads of my clients love it dark as they go on the sunbeds as well? ha thanks xxx

hi thanks i have been talking to some 1 about it on the phone looks great. would love to try the 16% as loads of my clients love it dark as they go on the sunbeds as well? ha thanks xxx

Yeh my clients are the same they are itching to try it. I think it comes out in April. They will message you when its in if you ask them too. xxx

I love it too :green:

Me too, I get one every week without fail :)

Been using it for a year now and my clients love. Never had a complaint and plenty of repeat business.
k

Hi can i just says its ?FFAABBUUUULLOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS lol, its bril best solution ive used.
It never fails me.
:hug:

It's not good it's bliming FANTASTIC. Love the stuff!! Theres lots to retail

Just wondering what the top Sienna-X retail products are for you? Their prices are far more attractive than Fake Bake retail products so I'm thinking of stocking some. And the sachets of exfoliating wash and moisturiser, do you use these as freebies or sell them? Thanks xx

Hiya for me its the exfo @ £6.95 , tan in a can @ £12.95 and there new kits @ £19.95 they sold like hot cakes over the christmas period
defantly worth while i wont ever change xx
:hug:

Latest posts

Back