Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and I highly recommend gunmetal glitz.. You will not regret buying this one. It's sooooo glitzy and perfect for the party season. I have it on now x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385798803.882598.jpg

How long are you all finding the manicure last, mine is varying. I had one last as long as two weeks another only a week. Finding it hard to judge in terms of its durability. Any comments welcomed.

On myself I get about 10 days if I'm lucky but I have two young boys and am always hard on my nails! I have a client who gets over two weeks! Nearly 3!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm getting three weeks on most clients. Depending on there lifestyle. You can remove the colour layers with out removing the base layer as the base layer has a higher resistance to acetone. The lecturer said this is to prevent damage to the nail and to prevent digging into the nail andthat when you buff the nail plate ready for application this takes off most of the base layer.

Gun Metal Glitz is amazing. Xx

Last edited:
Yes gun metal glitz is awesome!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386004796.441614.jpg excuse the two week regrowth but this is one of my fave shades from ASP

A nice look is Gun metal glitz on all fingers except the ring fingers. On ring fingers is stormy skies with a singular clear gem placed in the middle of the nail.

Ooh I had actually thought about doing midnight liason with peach sorbet over the top?!

Ooh I had actually thought about doing midnight liason with peach sorbet over the top?!

Sounds good. X

Smuff which colour is that?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386069427.255654.jpg
Gun Metal Glitz with Stormy Skies and crystal gem.

Ooh I love that!!

Tried a new shade of signature today. Two coats of (metro) then one coat of (peach sorbet) then top. Came out really well and looked like it had a waters like shine. 👌

What colour is metro? Ooh pic!!

What colour is metro? Ooh pic!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386781170.728845.jpg

As described. Metro base shade with peach sorbet over the top. One coat of top coat. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386781263.895103.jpg

Peach sorbet

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386781317.245416.jpg

Metro.

Ooh that's lovely!

Bought 2 new shades today Liquid Bronze and Cherry Popsicle. I can't wait to do the colour pop. Does anyone use the signature LED lamp or just use ordinary UV lamp. Xx

I just use normal uv lamp xx

Latest posts

Back