Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I've got shocking pink and I love it. Although to me it's more of a purple if you ask me. It covers lovely though.

Where did you get your artist brush and dotting tools from.
I bought the konad stamping plates and polish and there really good too. X

I've for shocking pink, love the colour but find it very thin on application and needed to put 4 coats on! Which I found strange as the others aren't like that. Took it into Sally's today but she wasn't interested in changing it for me, just said something about pigments and they've had no others come back!
I've got konad stamp but haven't tried it yet as wasn't sure it'd be any good, so you can use it with gel polish?
If you like up dotting tools and nail art brushes on amazon or eBay you'll find loads and they're cheap as chips

I've for shocking pink, love the colour but find it very thin on application and needed to put 4 coats on! Which I found strange as the others aren't like that. Took it into Sally's today but she wasn't interested in changing it for me, just said something about pigments and they've had no others come back!
I've got konad stamp but haven't tried it yet as wasn't sure it'd be any good, so you can use it with gel polish?
If you like up dotting tools and nail art brushes on amazon or eBay you'll find loads and they're cheap as chips

I do three coats of shocking pink but I've had dodgey bottles from Sally's before usually the brushes are crooked I get them to open it in front of me before they sell it to me. There few and far between.
I find that the gun metal gilts is a lot thicker consistency but chips a lot quicker.

Now when using konad stamps, I wipe off after the last colour layer then stamp then glide the top coat over very gently then cure. I found that scuffing the surface of the stamp lightly with a 240 grit file helps transfer the image better.. But the image had to be completely dry before top coat.

Yes when I looked at the rio carnival colour in the shop I asked her to get me another one because the brush was wonky. How many of the colours do you have and which are your faves?

Yes when I looked at the rio carnival colour in the shop I asked her to get me another one because the brush was wonky. How many of the colours do you have and which are your faves?

I love peach sorbet because it's so forgiving if the client smudges it whilst in the lamp but my fave is mocha chocolate it's a beautiful brown with a mouth watering shimmer. I think that now I've got 19 shades so still got a few to go. I think there's 36 all together. Not to keen on beating heart as I find it a bit dull and lifeless.

I love peach sorbet because it's so forgiving if the client smudges it whilst in the lamp but my fave is mocha chocolate it's a beautiful brown with a mouth watering shimmer. I think that now I've got 19 shades so still got a few to go. I think there's 36 all together. Not to keen on beating heart as I find it a bit dull and lifeless.

Have you tried one coat of peach sorbet over metro? Think I got that idea from here and it looks lovely. I like mocha too. Gunmetal glitz has been my fave over the festive season for its sparkle. Blush is pretty. I've got 28.. I keep thinking I must not buy more but then I do.

Have you tried one coat of peach sorbet over metro? Think I got that idea from here and it looks lovely. I like mocha too. Gunmetal glitz has been my fave over the festive season for its sparkle. Blush is pretty. I've got 28.. I keep thinking I must not buy more but then I do.

Yes I put a pic of peach sorbet over metro and it is lovely. Is blush similar to frenchy pink. I love peach sorbet for its versatility.

Yes I put a pic of peach sorbet over metro and it is lovely. Is blush similar to frenchy pink. I love peach sorbet for its versatility.

Ahhhh it was you I got the idea from. I tried it over a couple of other colours but didn't work quite as well. There's a pale silver one (my collection is downstairs) might be called moonbeam and that looks lovely over black.
Blush is a lilac colour

Ahhhh it was you I got the idea from. I tried it over a couple of other colours but didn't work quite as well. There's a pale silver one (my collection is downstairs) might be called moonbeam and that looks lovely over black.
Blush is a lilac colour

Yes moonbeam was mentioned in the Christmas pro mag from Sally's. Must get it I think. X

I've got 18. I love nail polishes! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got 18. I love nail polishes! Lol

Which colours are your faves and which are you finding popular?

I only have a few clients :( so far. Velvety plum, beating heart, gun metal glitz, mermaid, french pink, chestnut cream, tropical pink and Rio carnival all faves here xx

I only have a few clients :( so far. Velvety plum, beating heart, gun metal glitz, mermaid, french pink, chestnut cream, tropical pink and Rio carnival all faves here xx

I find velvety plum popular, I have one lady who has it Everytime! I just bought rio carnival yesterday and tried it on my toes, lovely colour. Tropical pink will be a popular one in the summer I predict

My mums friend who is retired loves the tropical pink which always makes me smile because she's someone I would normally go for peach sorbet or plain pink :)

My mums friend who is retired loves the tropical pink which always makes me smile because she's someone I would normally go for peach sorbet or plain pink :)

Tropical pink will always be a big summer colour for my clients. Signature have really got it right.

I live signature too! One of my faves is mardi grais which is us a shimmer purple!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

I live signature too! One of my faves is mardi grais which is us a shimmer purple!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Mardi grais is a lovely colour but I find you need three coats for intense coverage. The gloss doesn't fade Inbetween salon visits either.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388857538.883520.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388857550.368204.jpg
Pic 1
Cherry Popsicle with Peach Sorbet on top with shiny top coat

Pic 2
As above with white konad polish with konad stamp small stars finish with signature shiny top coat.

I'm so surprised how only a few of us love Signature as a gel polish. Anybody tried mystic moonbeam or blush? Xx

I've got blush it's a lovely lilac colour x

I've got blush it's a lovely lilac colour x

I'm a big lilac and purple fan. Wish they discs nail polish range doh! Xx

Frenchy pink with topical pink and some glitter xxx

Attachments

• 1389995090724.jpg
    1389995090724.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 258

Latest posts