Signature gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 49473
Gun Metal Glitz with Stormy Skies and crystal gem.

What a coincident.. Last night I did stormy skies on myself with gunmetal glitz on the ring finger then just saw this :) Sally's in Kettering and a few others have an offer on til end of dec where you get buy 10 colours for £100 and get prep, bonder, base, top, soak off and nail wipe free! I was on that like a tramp on chips.x

What a coincident.. Last night I did stormy skies on myself with gunmetal glitz on the ring finger then just saw this :) Sally's in Kettering and a few others have an offer on til end of dec where you get buy 10 colours for £100 and get prep, bonder, base, top, soak off and nail wipe free! I was on that like a tramp on chips.x

Sometimes my Sally's store doesn't tell me anything. I've bought cherry Popsicle and liquid bronze. Did the colour pop today and they are really good. I think that they need more offers on signature. It's so good.

By the way do you gave a UV or LED lamp and is it ASP. I had the ASP UV lamp but had to take it back because of its quality. So reluctant to buy the LED lamp.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387217437.639932.jpg
Frenchy pink with black and white konad polish.

By the way do you gave a UV or LED lamp and is it ASP. I had the ASP UV lamp but had to take it back because of its quality. So reluctant to buy the LED lamp.

I have the ASP UV lamp. Bought it in August and about a month ago it started buzzing as I'm using it. I thought about taking it back in but haven't got round to it as still working okay. I'm not sure about the LED either, it's quicker to use that but I think it's trickier to replace bulbs !?

I have the ASP UV lamp. Bought it in August and about a month ago it started buzzing as I'm using it. I thought about taking it back in but haven't got round to it as still working okay. I'm not sure about the LED either, it's quicker to use that but I think it's trickier to replace bulbs !?

You don't have to replace the LED bulbs as they last about 20 thousand hours but I don't think that they have a constant function.
I would take the UV lamp back, I was told that they get a lot back because of their build quality. I've got the Edge UV lamp 36 watt and it's virtually indestructible and it's cheaper than the ASP lamp. They are really good at taking faulty goods back. X

You don't have to replace the LED bulbs as they last about 20 thousand hours but I don't think that they have a constant function.
I would take the UV lamp back, I was told that they get a lot back because of their build quality. I've got the Edge UV lamp 36 watt and it's virtually indestructible and it's cheaper than the ASP lamp. They are really good at taking faulty goods back. X

Thank you. I will get my bum into gear and take it back.

Just bought indigo blue in signature. Colour pop came out well. Just bought pro magazine from Sally's and it gives you nail art ideas and features art using signature gel polish.

Signature gel polish 3 for 2 in the new year. X

Indigo blue is one of my faves. Did that on my toes with some diamantés for my 30th as it matched my dress. I'll add a pic. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387870913.083552.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387963190.627496.jpg
All with asp signature polish and some loose glitter

Oh my god I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388432350.016108.jpgsignayure Frenchy pink.

Signature polish is de best!!

I have to say I do like it but then I've not tried any other brands x

I have to say I do like it but then I've not tried any other brands x

When you've tried the best then why bother with the rest.
I've used a few others, but none compare to ASP. I've managed to get five weeks out of one application. Xx

5 weeks!! Wow!!

I'm really pleased I did the course and invested in the product. Bought 3 newbies today as they're on 3 for 2. Milkshake, rio carnival and the golden one, can't remember name. Here's my latest application using rio carnival on my toes ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388437371.001570.jpg

I'm really pleased I did the course and invested in the product. Bought 3 newbies today as they're on 3 for 2. Milkshake, rio carnival and the golden one, can't remember name. Here's my latest application using rio carnival on my toes View attachment 51562

Oh yes I will be purchasing on VAT free day 3 for 2 save pounds. I've got the golden ones peach sorbet and liquid bronze. But be warned you really have to stir the gold ones more than usual. How did you do the flower on the toe I love your creativeness.

Oh yes I will be purchasing on VAT free day 3 for 2 save pounds. I've got the golden ones peach sorbet and liquid bronze. But be warned you really have to stir the gold ones more than usual. How did you do the flower on the toe I love your creativeness.

I expect the next vat free will be end of Jan and I was too tempted today when I popped in for lint free wipes! Liquid bronze was the other one I got. Thanks for the tip re stirring. Don't suppose you have shocking pink?
Thank you... I did the flower and dots using a dotting tool but a pin head works the same and the black line with a fine brush dipped into the black 'shadow' colour.

I expect the next vat free will be end of Jan and I was too tempted today when I popped in for lint free wipes! Liquid bronze was the other one I got. Thanks for the tip re stirring. Don't suppose you have shocking pink?
Thank you... I did the flower and dots using a dotting tool but a pin head works the same and the black line with a fine brush dipped into the black 'shadow' colour.

Yes I've got shocking pink and I love it. Although to me it's more of a purple if you ask me. It covers lovely though.

Where did you get your artist brush and dotting tools from.
I bought the konad stamping plates and polish and there really good too. X

Latest posts

Back