Silicone pad for lash extentions...replacement??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthlm

Reaction score
Stupidly I have thorwn mines out, in a rush and with it being clear I must have rolled it up in my couch rool and thrown it away, I have a set of lashes to do tonight and am wondering if there is anything that can be bought to do the same thing??? will be taking ore care with my next one lol, thanks x

have ordered another one from glam lash, it is great but got used to using it and was wondering if anyone had a tip for something to use in untill it arrives?? x

ah its not the pads for under the eyes, its for putting the lashes on, they dont bounce around as it had a slightly rubbery/tackyness to it, you can place them on and they stay put in the position you want, great, but once used to it its hard to go back to a sponge as they bounce around a bit x

oh ok! with you now!

how about attaching them to strips and then putting the strips on the back of your hand?

I use a jade stone. I put double sided sticky tape over my stone and then put strips of micropore, sticky side up on the double sided tape. I put 7's and 8's on the top strip etc....
Bit faffy i know but i've got used to just setting all my lashes out beforehand.
I must get used to just picking them up randomly!
I use Secret Lashes and every pot has a silicon pad in the lid. I have 2 sets to do tomorrow so i think i will have a go of not lining them up.
I could never get on with the sponge either!

pants, never even thought of using the micropore the other way, lashes done, but spent more time chasing them all around the sponge than anything else i think, should get my silicone pad in the next few days so will manage better, first time using the 13mm tonight, wow they were long, but she was wanting long and had ice strong lashes, she normaly wears contacts, and had her glasses but afterwards had to wear them down her nose as her lashes were hitting her glasses lol, thankyou for the tips, great to know should I ever decide to throw my equipment away again he he xx

pants, never even thought of using the micropore the other way, lashes done, but spent more time chasing them all around the sponge than anything else i think, should get my silicone pad in the next few days so will manage better, first time using the 13mm tonight, wow they were long, but she was wanting long and had ice strong lashes, she normaly wears contacts, and had her glasses but afterwards had to wear them down her nose as her lashes were hitting her glasses lol, thankyou for the tips, great to know should I ever decide to throw my equipment away again he he xx

glad the lashes went well 2 night ruth did u get pics ? xxx
am wanting mor on mine ;)xxx

no, silly me as usual was running around last minute and forgot my camera, typical, let me know when you are free and I will put some more in for you, didin't have too much time on sunday at the end of the day eh? got my order through this morning, so no chasing lashes around the sponge..yeee ha lol

I've just used one for the first time last week. Is truly amazing. Lashes just sit nicely wherever you nudge them. Pointing up ready for pick up. Am converted from strip lashes now. is so much easier having them by the side of the client instead of on the back of the hand.

no, silly me as usual was running around last minute and forgot my camera, typical, let me know when you are free and I will put some more in for you, didin't have too much time on sunday at the end of the day eh? got my order through this morning, so no chasing lashes around the sponge..yeee ha lol

Aww hen im tanning 2 moro and thursday,away to a friends friday and ure away this weekend even next week hen for my night out on the saturday :) x

I've just used one for the first time last week. Is truly amazing. Lashes just sit nicely wherever you nudge them. Pointing up ready for pick up. Am converted from strip lashes now. is so much easier having them by the side of the client instead of on the back of the hand.

yea it's great, going back to the sponge just doesnt work though lol, chasing the lashes around and around lol...

will arrange something for before your night out lisa, no probs x

Has anyone tried the Lash Mat from ABX/i-lash?

It's bigger so you could put out more sizes but wondering if it would make the lashes stand the same.

I have the lash mat from ABX. It doesn't make the lashes stand up but it is preferable to sponges! I don't use it as i set my lashes out beforehand. If i need some extra lashes then i just pop them in the lid of my lash pot which has a pad built in :D

the one I got is only a few pound and works a treat, its from glam lash, just in case anyone fancy's giving it a go, it is well worth it I would say

Latest posts

Back