Silver tiger stripe tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimpearce

Having a ball with nails!
Reaction score
I did these yesterday on myself :eek: This is the first pic I have ever posted and am terrified. I have very short nail beds and they are flat too so please don't be too harsh on me :Scared: I was a nail biter for 48 years and I don't have the most feminine hands either :cry:

Last edited:
Well done hun, they look lovely. xx

i love the design it looks fab.
i obviously noticed your short nail beds and this is easily fixed by using a coverage powder or gel.this will then allow you to place your smile line higher than your natural smile line which will make your nail beds look longer.
the main rule is there should always be more pink to white otherwise you can make the nails look unblanced and top heavy.
also try not to take your smile line straight across as its more flattering to the nail if they are just slightly curvy.
i hope i havent been to harsh as they are lovely nails and the product looks nice and fluch in zone 3.well done for posting,great start.xx

I like em they're nice!:confused:

hi hon i think they look lovely i may even do them on myself later

joanne xx

I like them hun very nice x

They look very festive too, lovely. As some one who herself is just dicovering the joy of coverage powders and gels I can say you'll have fun discovering how much they change the end result of what you do if you try them out.

:hug:xx

you already know I love 'em ;)

Well done. Congratulations on posting.

Latest posts

Back