Sit up electric couches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weezie

Reaction score
https://skillsology.com/course/details/Beauty-Scho
Any suggestions for electric couches that can sit up like a chair please?

i.e one I can use a pedicure bowl in front of to soak a clients feet and then lay them back flat and is also sturdy for massage.

There seems to be such a vast difference in prices when I try to research and I don't want to make an expensive mistake!

Thanks in advance :D

I don't think there are actually many couches that sit up properly. Obviously the backs go up straight but at the other end they often don't go straight down, i.e. 90 degrees.

I have a Cartlton one. I will look for it for you. It is absolutely great and was well worth the money. It is extra long and extra wide as well as being versatile. Jen Smith has the same couch and she loves it too.

When it is like a chair but at it's lowest, I use a small step to put the pedi bowl on. Which I think I bought from Beauty Express. Carlton do do a special matching one but I didn't buy it at the time and never really thought about it again.

I also recommend you buy at a show. I got mine VAT free which was quite a big saving.

I'll be back when I've found it as I can't remember what it's called!

Edited to add: It's Electric Multi Couch C400 / MB4

Last edited:
That CC600 is a nice looking couch but it wouldn't be good for massage... too narrow and no face hole. Also shorter. It's more of a facial couch.

Thanks ladies! :D

Yes I would need a face hole for massage. The reason I wanted it to sit up is because I want the room to look uncluttered. I will check that one out Zo Zo thanks.

Carlton Professional | Electric Multi-Couch (CC 400/MB4)

I totally agree with Zoe.. its the most wonderful couch you could have.. perfect investment.

I bought a pedi trolley which sits up to the couch when in sitting position with the foot down to 90 degrees ... its perfect to sit my footsie spa on and my client sits in comfort while dipping her feet in the spa. When done with the water part of the pedicure, I usually raise the client into a higher position so I can do cuticle and polish work in a good position for my back.... perfect!!

Thanks ladies! :D

Yes I would need a face hole for massage. The reason I wanted it to sit up is because I want the room to look uncluttered. I will check that one out Zo Zo thanks.

I have just bought one from Ebay,it does everything.Some models are manual positioning but go up and down via electric,mine does it all via a hand held controller.It sits right up into a chair for pedicures then flat for massage and facials.My clients love it.

I dont know the make of it,sorry but I will have a look on the chasis for you tomorrow,if you get one from ebay check it goes into all positions and not manually.Look at my blog for what I paid.....absolute bargain and works like a dream.HTH

Thanks if you could let me know that would be great!

Latest posts

Back