Slimming World-anyone else do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been really off the plan recently, for the past month iv lost 1/2 lb put in 1/2 lbs then lost it again or stayed the same! I blame it on this cold weather, I was hoping to get to my goal by Christmas but I will be lucky if I get to my 10% which I'm 2lbs away from!! Anyone else feeling like this now it's cold and christmasy? It's our works do next weekend and I will be eating and drinking so will have to not eat much this week to make up for it!!

Yes I'm exactly the same. Not lost a thing since my holiday just up & down the same few lbs. But am happy to do that right now then once Christmas is out of the way I will shift this last bit of weight & get to target.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes that's what I'm thinking, as long as I don't put any on now until christmas, then after christmas I will get back on it so I'm at target for the summer. I'm sure I won't have any time to eat the week before christmas because I will be working so much like just before I went on holiday so I'm hoping to loose a bit then...I'm just so quiet at the min I'm just snacking all afternoon!!

I'm doing whale watchers rather than swimming world but hey, whatever floats your boat!
I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks. I can thoroughly recommend the heartbreak diet...

Oh no lynne that doesn't sound good. Hope you're ok. Xx

Gosh, thank you. I'm not ok, but I take it one step at a time. Before you know it I'll be taking it one hour at a time, then one day, then a week.
They do say that new beginnings are often disguised as painful endings. All I can say to that is it had better be a bloody good new beginning!

That's sad to read Lynne. I'm sure if you've got anything to do with it it will be a spectacular new begining.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thats all you can do Lynne. Just take it one step at a time. Hugs xxx

So it's been a month since anyone has posted...how are things going with everyone? I put on 3lbs over christmas but lost 1lb last week, had a bad week this week though I just can't put the chocolate down!! Weigh in tomorrow, dreading it

I've lost 3 stones now.

I've lost 3 stones now.

Congratulations, Lynne, and very well done!! Always curious, just wondering when you started and how much further you have to go? :hug:

I started mid August and I have at least another 2 stones to go :(

I started mid August and I have at least another 2 stones to go :(

Hey, that's really good going! :) Do you find that your weight loss is slowing down a little now that there's much less of you? This has always been the case for myself. :irked:

It goes in fits and starts!

Yep, sounds familiar! :irked:

I started in May and lost just over 3 stone. Some weeks I'm up others down and there is a pattern to it. Have one more stone to go
Vicki x

I started in May and lost just over 3 stone. Some weeks I'm up others down and there is a pattern to it. Have one more stone to go
Vicki x

Big congrats!!! :)

I'm still doing Weight Watchers, been doing it since July 2012 :eek: and have lost 6 stone 3lb, would like to lose another stone which is taking forever...

Have you tried the Simple Start, Amy. I really like it!

No! Too restrictive for me but I will give it a go at some stage, just don't really know what I'd eat for dinner on it!

Just started back to Slimming World and lost 3lbs the first week. I lost over 2 stone the year before last but have put about a stone and a half back on !!!

Anyway am enjoying eating more healthily now - here's what I made for tea tonight:

Creamy cheese and garlic chicken mushroom and leek. Serves 2. Dry fry chicken mushroom, garlic and leek. When cooked add about 150ml boiling water and 1 knorr chicken stock cube. Add 150g (75g = 1 healthy extra) Philadelphia light and cook until melted . Serve with rice or pasta. Yum - 6 syns or 1 healthy extra per serving. - add loads of other SF veg - i only had mushrooms and leeks but I reckon I managed 1/3 plate of them.

The Philadelphia/stock based can be used with many other combinations eg bacon leek and whole grain mustard or salmon lemon and dill etc.

Latest posts

Back