Smelly Brazilian wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, posted before I visited today for my waxing! Hope that's still true, lol.
Thanks again Vikki, see you in a few weeks time.
Angela

Hope you've recovered lol!
See you soon x

These stories are awful but hilarious! I think the worst I've ever had was similar to the 'matting' incident mentioned a few posts ago... and she was a therapist!! :eek:

I always ask my clients to pop to the loo and use the wipes provides to freshen up although most go straight to the toilet on arrival to do this anyway. This particular lady declined saying she had just showered and was clean. It became apparent from the moment she undressed that she hadn't!

I can only assume she had a dicky tummy and had perhaps 'sharted' because the mess was almost up her back!:eek: It had obviously been there for a while because it was dry. (I didn't study it closely but it sure looked that way!)

When I asked her if she'd like to go back to the toilet and have another freshen up she almost bit my head off and insisted she had just showered so I was left in an awkward position having to tell her that I could only perform her treatment if she went and cleaned the 'Number 2 residue' from her backside.

Needless to say she was horrified and returned from the loo fully clothed to pay and leave without being waxed! Never saw her again. :rolleyes:

x

Oh my god! Embarrassing for you never mind the client. I don't get why they don't double check beforehand. :eek:

Well no one could pay me enough to put up with that .....I would refuse to do it ...I don't care. If they weren't clean. I would say ...sorry I don't need the money that much ...yuk

Hey!
Oh dear that is really bad!

Couldn't you do a home care?
Make sure you shower before your treatment..

Or as others say do a notice just explaining that when you leave the room it gives the client time to 'refresh' them selfs?
Hope this helps x

I'd just put it down to a one off, in all the time you've been waxing, this is a 1st so I doubt they'll be an influx of stinky bums booked in next week.

99.9% of clients are very hygienic and have showered beforehand, but sticking a sign up politely asking them to refresh may offend.

Put it down up experience and crack on with the waxing 💪

OMG this thread is making me even more paranoid than I already am before going for a wax. :eek:

I think thats perfect, I'll do the same. Just matter of fact and not making a big deal of it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very welcome xxxx

I seem to get a lot of not very hygienic clients when it comes to intimate waxing. A lot of mine come after a full days work :Scared:. I leave wipes and ask them to freshen up but sometimes that just doesn't make much difference. And it's not just that area, it's hot at the moment and as soon as shoes come off :Scared::Scared:. I don't have a strong stomach and I feel myself gag quite often!!

I was wondering about re typing my aftercare and handing it out again and including to come freshly showered for appointments. What do you think?

I don't think re-doing your aftercare advice would be a bad thing and it may save any embarrassment at the time of treatment. ;)

I had a poop before I had my Hollywood the over day, and was so worried approaching the salon about delivering your experience to my own therapist. Luckily the salon where I get mine done (like myself) provide baby wipes to clean should I wish before the treatment.

Even so, I still felt windy still (typical with approaching THAT TIME OF THE MONTH). I just closed my eyes tight and repeated over and over in my head 'Please don't trump, please don't trump, oh dear lord please don't trump'.

I didn't trump.:biggrin:

I don't think I ever laugh so much.
I work with babies for 5 year I had every colour type and smell of poop you can after my 2 year working there I didn't even take notice u learn not to breath through ur nose after 2nd year even found myself describing to parents about there child poop. My first year there I found myself gagging at poo accident in pants but yeah don't bother me know. You learn to manger it i hopefully doing my international waxing soon. And will definitely be using how i learnt to breath if this every happens :Look_righ:D:D

Lol so funny....

Sent from my A210 using SalonGeek mobile app

After reading this I'm not too sure I want to do intimate waxing now......

I have a downstairs loo next to my treatment room so when clients arrive for intimate waxing I welcome them, take them into the treatment room show them where they can put their bags, clothes etc, I then tell I will leave them for a moment while they freshen up in the loo with wipes which are kept in there and then get themselves ready in the room. Seems to work as I've never had a situation like yours!

I did once have a regular who smelled as though she had some sort of thrush/candida issue although she was always actually clean😳

I don't do beauty/waxing. But if a lady smells like thrush, would you mention that to her, to get checked out?

This is hilarious. Is it weird that i love reading horror stories such as these? A place i used to work did not use gloves when waxing. Where i trained, we were taught waxing without gloves also so i never heard of waxing wearing gloves as waxing with gloves isnt compulsory in Australia (well it wasnt back then). Anyway i did a Brazilian wax and although i offer wipes to freshen up, i also apply a lot of talc powder to mask any smells. Anyway long story short, i did a Brazilian wax on a client and after finishing, my boss told me to quickly go on my lunch break and she would clean up the room as my schedule was full on the afternoon. Anyway, as i was eating my sandwich (Strasburg and tomato sauce) sauce was leaking from the sandwich onto my fingers so id just lick it off. Well after about the 3rd lick i notice a smell on my hands. So i smell my hands again and then once more and then it hits me. OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO WASH MY HANDS!!! I had my hands all over this ladies vagina and im licking my hands!!! I almost vomited after realising what happened. The rest of the staff thought it was hilarious though...

This is hilarious. Is it weird that i love reading horror stories such as these? A place i used to work did not use gloves when waxing. Where i trained, we were taught waxing without gloves also so i never heard of waxing wearing gloves as waxing with gloves isnt compulsory in Australia (well it wasnt back then). Anyway i did a Brazilian wax and although i offer wipes to freshen up, i also apply a lot of talc powder to mask any smells. Anyway long story short, i did a Brazilian wax on a client and after finishing, my boss told me to quickly go on my lunch break and she would clean up the room as my schedule was full on the afternoon. Anyway, as i was eating my sandwich (Strasburg and tomato sauce) sauce was leaking from the sandwich onto my fingers so id just lick it off. Well after about the 3rd lick i notice a smell on my hands. So i smell my hands again and then once more and then it hits me. OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO WASH MY HANDS!!! I had my hands all over this ladies vagina and im licking my hands!!! I almost vomited after realising what happened. The rest of the staff thought it was hilarious though...
Omg that has to be the most horrific of all the stories lol (where's the vomit emoji?!)

I don't do beauty/waxing. But if a lady smells like thrush, would you mention that to her, to get checked out?
We don't diagnose but anyway whilst I am happy to refer clients in any other circumstances how do you politely tell someone they have a smelly *****??! :eek:

Latest posts

Back