Smelly Brazilian wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be worth you leaving a message on a side table 'big enough' to see, stating that while you have nipped out of the room, can you please remove clothing and use a wipe? Have it put into a poem or something?x

Wipes? Sounds like a fire extinguisher would be better.

It's really difficult because you either choose to be really blunt and ask them to go to the loo and clean up (wipes are only really for sweat) or you hold your breath and do a 5 min Brazilian wax.

Awful!!!!!! :cry: x

Lol. Oh Kim I was going to text you for some much needed advice last night haha. X

I have a little frame with a poem I wrote "Before I remove your hair from down below, here are some wipes please give them a go!" And I leave wipes in front of it!
I've had no smelly issue for intimate waxing ;)

I'm not intimate wax trained (yet!), but even for an extended bikini I expect my clients to freshen up. I leave wipes out for them and gently explain that I've left disposable pants and a wipe for them to freshen up and change. If they haven't used my wipe, I gently ask them to again. Why should I touch them down there if they can't be bothered to clean themselves? Seriously. Besides, it's an infection control thing.

I must be the luckiest waxer in the world because all of my clients turn ups clean and smelling sweet………just as I ask them to on my website.

Hi

I think offer the client a shower, I always do both before & after I do Full Body Massages. Perhaps you can offer this (if you have a shower)

Hope you are free from any further pongs (Bless you)

Hydeee x

You sound very professional, well done.

I say to my clients

I'll just leave you to get ready, I need you to take all your clothes off from your bottom half and pop them over there.
Here are some wipes for you to use and then lie on the couch under this towel.

Hi

I think offer the client a shower, I always do both before & after I do Full Body Massages. Perhaps you can offer this (if you have a shower)

Hydeee x

I would be put off having to go for a shower before I got waxed lol but then I wouldn't dream of getting waxed if I hadn't freshened up!! Xx

So, as a mobile therapist, this may be better as people are already at home so would probably freshen up just before the appointment. I know I would!! Xx

Hi

Hydeee x

Oh no. Time is money. Whether or not you have shower facilities it would not be feasible. The time it takes to shower I can be done the wax service. It is common courtesy to arrive fresh but also have disposable wipes on the bed for them.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

So, as a mobile therapist, this may be better as people are already at home so would probably freshen up just before the appointment. I know I would!! Xx

You would think that, however, I had one lady who despite my prep instructions asking her to shower before hand, had literally just dragged herself out of bed (10am!!!) and I was very glad I carry wipes with me as I was able to get her to at least freshen up before I started!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't believe this!!! I would love a bikini wax but have never gone because I feel a little self conscious but that is just unreal! I used to shower before I went for a full leg wax let alone an intimate wax!! 😷

I can't believe this!!! I would love a bikini wax but have never gone because I feel a little self conscious but that is just unreal! I used to shower before I went for a full leg wax let alone an intimate wax!! 😷

Glad its not just me! I wax myself, and still shower before hand!
Nowt as queer as folk!

Ha ha...god your brave! I'm too scared to go 😳

Nah, you would be fine! I take it you get your legs done with strip wax? Trust me, a bikini wax with hot wax is no more uncomfortable than that!!!

There is a world of difference between pong and poo!

I used to ask people casually to “freshen up front and back with the wet wipes provided” but after the ungodly sight I got a few weeks back I now say something more along the lines of “with the recent hot weather we’ve been having, I’ve seen some unpleasant sights. Please have a good scrub of your intimate area paying particular attention to your backside. Feel free to use as many wipes as you need.”

If the guy I had the problem with re-books (please don’t, please don’t!) then I’m gonna give him a complimentary voucher for the local jet wash!

I used to ask people casually to “freshen up front and back with the wet wipes provided” but after the ungodly sight I got a few weeks back I now say something more along the lines of “with the recent hot weather we’ve been having, I’ve seen some unpleasant sights. Please have a good scrub of your intimate area paying particular attention to your backside. Feel free to use as many wipes as you need.”

If the guy I had the problem with re-books (please don’t, please don’t!) then I’m gonna give him a complimentary voucher for the local jet wash!

Ewwww! Sounds awful and I really feel for you! I did a brazillian wax on a lady about 8 years ago and she actually had lumps of poop matted into her bum hairs. It stank and I felt very sick. She came back 6 weeks later but much cleaner the second time thank goodness!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Sound as bad as my experience. :rolleyes:

Well I had the pong and the poo:Scared::cry::eek::eek:

Nah, you would be fine! I take it you get your legs done with strip wax? Trust me, a bikini wax with hot wax is no more uncomfortable than that!!!

It sounds daft but I'm more anxious about the whole scenario and beautician over the pain....I hate new situations, not knowing what to expect. I don't get my legs done any more as I moved area. I think thinking I will book for legs and plain bikini line to ease my way in but I need to find someone I feel comfortable with xx

Latest posts

Back