Smile lines on your right hand (by cheating)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant tip (no pun intended :)).

Ok, i tried it today on one nail on the nail trainer as i was practising my P&W.
Fantastic smile line, but the tip did sort of stick a bit to the L&P. Which resulted in a faint smudge just beyond the smile line. I think this was more down to me fathing about with the tip as i was being too precious about placement and about 5 hours had passed before i placed it and removed excess L&P, ok slight exageration about the 5 hours. So will try again tomorrow and see how i get on. But without doubt a fanatastic smile line, so hopefully when i do my right hand next it will look great and not look like i just sneezed L&P over my nails :irked:. Yet again thanx for finding the thread and thanx for the tip. xxx :hug::hug:

wow thats a good idea....thank u for thati will give it a try...xxxx

Great idea.
Sometimes a (fairly) simple idea is just waiting to be uncovered.
Thanks for that.
MWAH X

Thanks for this. I'll definately try it.

Gail

fab!! i am a guy so its hard to wear nails but i like to practice on myself then i can see if i am doing anything wrong or have problems but only can use the 1 hand...till now x

Very clever!!! Would never of thought that!!

well i picked up a tip on here a while a go - i apply l/p to a well-less tip and then apply to prepped nails - hey presto perfect smiles:)

well i picked up a tip on here a while a go - i apply l/p to a well-less tip and then apply to prepped nails - hey presto perfect smiles:)

pics would be good

I`m usually ok at doing my right hand it just takes me a bit longer, but i was wondering if using popits would be easier, I`ve not tried them myself yet at all :)

pics would be good
i do have pics of mine at the mo(i finished off with popits) but my pic too many mb to upload - can anyone help?

Last edited:
very impressive- will def be using this as i ALWAYS have trouble. thanks:)

Hi I just want to say it is so greatto find information like this.It is a wonderful i have been wonderinghow to do my right hand.I am allnew in this feild a month old but have had a passion for years just finally went and got my course and papers.I look up all kind of stuff and this morning i was looking up smile lines i have so much problems with it yet.How ever i practice pretty much every day.Again ty for posting such good things.I have to go trythisone right away,,lol:)

thanks for that. What a fab idea,
I will give it a go an let you know I get onxxxxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back