Snow!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowing on and off here. I like sitting in watching it but hate going out in it

More snow coming tonight for us in Hampshire! :)

Al

Well, im quite disappointed - our snow has gone - its been raining tonight - weather forecast was for mega amounts of snow

WHERE IS IT.

hopefully ill wake up in morning and it will be there. Im off work tomorra anyway, so it dont really make a difference to me hehehehe

We barely got any here in Norfolk! It was snowing and was there this morning but it was gone when the rain started....I,m not a lover of the snow .

yayyyyit has snowed over night an theres LOADS of snow, i jus built a snowman :green:

Schools closed again today and it's still snowing!

Sadly its still snowing here it is a bit wetter so fingers crossed it will all be gone by the time I need to head out:!:

I have to drive 45 miles tonight to college to do my first theory assessment I of course am the only one who lives outside Aberdeen so hey wont cancel it so I have to go :eek:

Knowing my luck it will stop the freeze making the drive home a fun journey:irked:

Struggled to get all the way to work only to be told that they had just decided to shut the school. Why could't someone make the decision earlier!!!! :mad::mad:

Struggled to get all the way to work only to be told that they had just decided to shut the school. Why could't someone make the decision earlier!!!! :mad::mad:

Same here! I diligently listened to the local radio station as advised by my college website. Nothing by 8.30 so had to go, drove all the way there (about 5 miles) got there and they said' Sorry Love, college is closed' I had an exam today too!

Oh well.

xx

My daughter went back to school yesterday for the first day this week and today we have woken up to snow and the school is closed, funny old week for her.:lol:

Our schools haven't closed once yet lol, yay !
The snow is here, but not too bad..... however getting out of the housing estates is a bit of a nightmare,...
and I just got shouted at by some hedgehog haired man outside the school.... I cut him up in the car I honestly didnt see him behind me...
(I shouted back at him anyway though as you do!!! )
If he had been watching I did actually indicate ...slow down and then pull over... so maybe it was HIM who didn't actually see ME !!!

Our schools closed for the first time yesterday and again today.
The problem with schools in our area is 90% of the kids are bused in from a huge rural area so if the buses cant get in then no point of the school being open.
Over the last 3 days we have had around 2 feet of snow which is now starting to drift:irked:

My poor dog is having so much problems having a pee the snow comes right up to her back and she is a choco lab.:lol:

Latest posts

Back