Snow!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyhacker

Reaction score
oh my god yeovil actually has snow! if yeovil has snow there cant be a place in britain that doesnt have it!!! im so excited cant wait to wake my little one up he's going to be well chuffed and my kittens are out rolling in it!!!!
any one else finding it great or is it being a pain yet!

p.s drive carefully geeks!

We have woken up to snow here in....Peterborough....its only several inches though but its still snowing pretty hard...!!!

xxx

None as of yet, in Sunny Devon!!!

disapointed only say 1 inch !! in staffordshire

A few inches here and a sky full of it.:irked:

We've got a couple of inches here in Gosberton,

Disappointed none here in Plymouth yet, but it was snowing at my mums in Stoke -on -Trent as far as i knew last night

A good few inches here in south woodham (essex) just listening for school closures now:rolleyes::rolleyes:

we have got a few inch's in kent and is still coming down. I have still got to go in to work 9-9 which i am not looking forward to because i know most wont bother to turn up but wont bother to call!!:rolleyes:

got a couple of inches here in Dewsbury and My school and Sophie's school is shut so a day of housework i think is on the cards lol

Plenty of the horrible stuff here in the North West:irked:

Wooohooo! Sunny Essex has got about 3 inches, and its snowing again! Schools closed, Monday is my day off so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow, lol!

snow in hampshire one daughters school closed the other open !

Yippeee! got a good few inches where I am and kids and I are looking forward to building a decent sized snowman - a well fed looking one anyway! Still coming down thick and fast so school might not be open tomorrow either.
x

It started about 4pm yesterday in mansfield, carried on through the night and is now snowing for the second time since I got up this morning. I shall be working form home today.

Hope everyone stays safe and warm today :hug:

We've got snow here in Todmorden too. Had to cancel clients today as my son is off school...... hubby is working from home... and my daughter can't get into work either. Oh humm... I love looking at the snow out of the window but hate it to get about in. :cry:

I WANT SOME!!!! :stamps foot::

I WANT SOME!!!! :stamps foot::

LOL, you can have some of ours, well we don't have too much yet, but it's to get worse :irked: I have just driven my daughter to school, took ages, so just waiting for the call to go back and pick her up, when they will probably decide to shut it!

Snow here on the Wirral - and there's still lots of snow flurries coming down!! Not working today but had loads of things planned going here and there, but think a day in front of the telly with coffee and chocky biccies is calling me!! Can't wait for son to finish school so we can play in it!!
heavier snow due here on thursday apparently! whoo hoo!:lol:

Schools closed here too....and 2 clients have cancelled....i don't like the white stuff...it all looks pretty for a while then its sludge and inconvenience for most people. Bahhhhh

Latest posts

Back