So Annoyed!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty_

Reaction score
I have been bidding on ebay for over a week on the most fab nail desk for my new home salon. I was over the moon earlier when I realised I had won it! All week I have been planning the colours, where I'll put everything only for the ebayer to tell me she was supposed to cancel the auction!!! I am so upset, it had a fab turquoise glass top so I had found the curtains, towels, everyting I wanted! Ah well, just wanted to vent....lol - why are some people so mean!!:cry:

How mean! Did she say why she ended it? I would report her.
Hopefully you will find an even better one next time hun xxx

Hi Hun,
What a shame, I was watching that same desk on Ebay, it was lovely.
I suspect, they thought they had not got enough for it....or it was damaged so they withdrew it from sale.
Hope you find one you like. I too am looking, but there never seems to be any local to me. Most of them want you to collect from them.
Good luck hunting.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

I think its breaking 'ebay rule's' to do that, if you won it then she should let you have it! If she wanted a certain amount for it she should have had a reserve on it surely?! I'd contact Ebay and ask them what you should do.

S x

Hi,
I agree with Gee, I think you should report her to Ebay.
I know I have sold things and then realised I had let them go too cheap by not setting a reserve. My fault - so you bite the bullet and learn.
I bet she will say it had the glass top broken, so not as listed. That could possibly be her get out on this.
Good luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Hi,
I agree with Gee, I think you should report her to Ebay.
I know I have sold things and then realised I had let them go too cheap by not setting a reserve. My fault - so you bite the bullet and learn.
I bet she will say it had the glass top broken, so not as listed. That could possibly be her get out on this.
Good luck.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

I would want to see pictures of it broken then :lol: x

I would most def. report seller to Ebay, as this is really out of order. If the table was broken (which I doubt) the seller should have ended the auction early. Did you look at their feedback score beforehand? I would most def. post negative feedback, as if they have 100% it will most likly have an effect on any future sales.

Dont loose heart, I always think when something like this happens it's for a reason and there is a better table out there just waiting for you to snap it up.:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for all your replies, i'll def report her, like you say she should have put a reserve on it, such a shame cause was literally down the road from me xx

Hi Hun,
What a shame, I was watching that same desk on Ebay, it was lovely.
I suspect, they thought they had not got enough for it....or it was damaged so they withdrew it from sale.
Hope you find one you like. I too am looking, but there never seems to be any local to me. Most of them want you to collect from them.
Good luck hunting.
Lotsa luv x :hug: :hug: x

The sellers must likely wanted more for it than it sold for:rolleyes::hug:

Around here carpenters make beautiful custom nail stations at very reasonnable prices. You have to purchase the glass tops seperate though. U should look in to that, u could get exactly what u want made just for you:green:

Latest posts

Back