So busy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlenejohnson

Reaction score
Anyone else literally struggling to find more hours in the day at the moment? I am booking nearly 4 weeks in advance now and am working really long days to make sure I can get my regulars in as well as new clients. I am not complaining by any means, it's fantastic to be so busy, but there are occasions where I really do wish I had another pair of hands.....:biggrin:

me toooo. im shattered!!!

Lucky girls.!! What's your secret ;-)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

I look forward to the day I can say the same :)

Me too, it's a like a beauty-boom has suddenly taken place :)

xx

Last week was my busiest ever, working from 9.30am til 7.00pm on three of the days and til 9.30pm on thurs!!! Got 6 new clients too via word of mouth, all in that same week!! Happy days :) xx

Ive seen a sharp number of my bookings mainly through word of mouth through friends of friends so much so I had to turn away my first ever customer today! She wanted a tan Friday but Im fully booked Friday - Sunday! I did offer her MOnday or Tuesday next week but she couldnt do them :(

Hopefully may soon be at a point I can leave or at least reduce my hours at my office job!

xx

Yep I've turned down 2 clients today cannot fit them in at all this week, one was a new client and the other existing so I am sorry on both accounts! I'll soon be a millionaire and holidaying on Simon Cowells yacht lol! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Me too. There just aren't the hours in the day!
I'm even working Sunday this week because I'm in Geneva on Monday and Tuesday and I can't get everyone in if I have two days off in the week.
I need a wife!

Hopefully may soon be at a point I can leave or at least reduce my hours at my office job!

xx[/QUOTE]

You'll do it Claire, I went down to 3 days a week last year and now I'm keeping track of business i am turning away so I can see how long until its going to be until its beauty all week!!!!!!!!:Love:

This week for me has been my most financially rewarding so far in 10 years! I've only got Thursday afternoon left free of appointments so I can get to Sally's vat free day and do some housework but you can bet someone will ring before then wanting an appointment. What's going on? Two new clients this week for me too for Gelish on hands and feet. Happy days!!!

The last 2 weeks have been quiet however they money I've made for the hours I've done has still been worth it, wouldnt get paid as much if I was an employee so can't really complain ;-)

I'm moving into a new tanning salon on Saturday it's has a great reputation so hoping things work out x

Mine too just had to turn away a client :0( an I've booked in another knowing already that I will be late as I haven't allowed enough time for traffic at that time of day ( hopefully as I have pre warned them it should be ok all fingers x'd )

xx

You'll do it Claire, I went down to 3 days a week last year and now I'm keeping track of business i am turning away so I can see how long until its going to be until its beauty all week!!!!!!!!:Love:[/QUOTE]

Thanks my boss is lovely and really keen to help me get where I want to be with my beauty career (even tho we work for a building company lol) so hopefully when the times comes we can work some reduced hours out!

Good luck for you as well it horrid having to turn appointments away but hopefully you'll be doing beauty 5 days a week soon!

x

Yes am so so busy as well I have learnt I have to turn people away sometimes though otherwise I do not get a life!!

Have had another girl helping me on a self employed basis (she uses my products and rooms and she then pays me a percentage) and this has eased on my pressure a bit however she is not always available as has a full time job as well.

Latest posts

Back