So devastated - positive vibes please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry for your loss.... Just found out my mum has cancer too :-(

I can't imagine what your going through
I hope you have someone you can talk too.

All the geeks are here for you. Love and hugs xxxx

Vanilla so sorry to hear that honey, you will find the strength to support her in her treatment/care and i wish you both the best and send my love.

Thank you for all the kind messages, its a comfort to read them.

I cannot believe she's gone, or that its only 6 weeks today since the diagnosis.

Sending love to you blossom xx

Vanilla so sorry to hear that honey, you will find the strength to support her in her treatment/care and i wish you both the best and send my love.

Thank you for all the kind messages, its a comfort to read them.

I cannot believe she's gone, or that its only 6 weeks today since the diagnosis.

Thank you. My emotions are all over the place.... Sending light and love to you xx

So very sorry for your loss Blossom . Its so very hard i know . Lost my brother in law of 30 years this year . he had pancreatic cancer too but shockingly he died only 13 days after his diagnosis .

When it is so quick like this it is the hardest thing but in time your pain will ease

Really feel for you at this time

And to you too Vanilla . Horrid , horrid xx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Blossom I'm so so sorry to hear this. Try and take comfort in the fact that you were with your mum at the end and that she didn't suffer for long.

When my dad passed away, very quickly like your mum, although I was devastated I also saw that he had given me a gift of great strength, because if I could cope with that then I could cope with anything in life! And whenever I do face challenges I always think of him and keep fighting.

Remember your mum in her best times and that she loved you every bit as much as you love her :hug: xxx

Thinking of you blossom. Take comfort in the good memories 💗

Oh blossom I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad you were with her. Thinking of you at this awful time. Sending you love, hugs and lots of strength. Hopefully all your wonderful memories will give you reasons to smile at the hardest moments. Xx

Thinking of you today Blossom xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have no words other than I'm so sorry for your loss, I was quietly reading the posts day by day. Hugs sent to you x

I'm so very sorry you have lost your Mum Blossom. It's hard to find the right words, but like everyone else I wish you love and strength at this terrible time. I hope you can take comfort in your family and friends.

Mum sadly passed away this morning about 7 hours after admission to our local Hospice. I was with her and she slipped away in her sleep.

My life will never be the same.

Hi Blossom, so sorry for your loss. Your life will never be the same but that doesn't mean it can't be amazing. Thinking of you xx

You're right, life won't be the same again, it can't be. But you will find a way to cope and start to have happier days and memories.
I hope you have people around you. Be kind to yourself through the dark days xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

So sorry to hear that. I know this is not something you will get over....but, with time you WILL get through it. Love and peace to you and your family. XXX

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry to hear that Blossom. Thoughts are with you & your family. Sending strength & love your way xxx

RIP Blossom's Mama :(

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

Put your hand over your heart Blossom...can you feel it? She's there , with you forever..:Love:

Ar dhéis Dé go raibh a anam dilís....may her lovely soul rest in the right hand of God.

Put your hand over your heart Blossom...can you feel it? She's there , with you forever..:Love:

Ar dhéis Dé go raibh a anam dilís....may her lovely soul rest in the right hand of God.

She is.

Thank you Rinn x

Hugs to everyone going through sad times at the moment :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages of love and support.

I have found a little comfort in reading them at this lowest point in my entire life.

Thanks again and bless you all xx

Oh blossom this really gave me goose bumps x
Im really sorry for your loss , words cant describe the way u will be feeling or will any make u feel any better so i
Just want to send you and your family all my love and best wishes x

May your mum rest in peace and she will be in your heart and memory forever x
God bless x

Mum sadly passed away this morning about 7 hours after admission to our local Hospice. I was with her and she slipped away in her sleep.

My life will never be the same.

I am so sorry to hear this, Blossom. Thoughts are with you and your family xx

Latest posts

Back