So devastated - positive vibes please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
My wonderful mum has been diagnosed this weekend with terminal pancreatic cancer.

I'm so close to her and am in bits, so you won't see me on here for a bit guys.

I heard once of a man who cured his cancer by eating tomatoes and grapes. It sounds mad - does anyone have any experience of this terrible illness and have anything positive to suggest that might hold it back so I can cherish my lovely mum for a little bit longer? Has anyone tried healing or anything?

Can I ask you all to send positive vibe and/or prayers for her please? Maybe if enough people do, it might help somehow to stave it off for a while.

And if you're lucky enough to have your mum, cherish her.

Hi it's so hard to find the right words for you , but I will pray for your mum tonight xxxxx sending you lots of Hugs xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I couldn't not respond...I'm so, so sorry to hear this devastating news. I can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. I can't offer advice but am sending my love and positive thoughts. Take care xxx

I'm so sorry to read this Blossom. Sending you and your mum love and hope. :hug:

Blossom what horrible news for you, your mum and family. There are support groups out there which exist not only for the person with the diagnosis but also for family and carers if you feel the need, but we're all here for you too and some will have sadly walked this path before you and understand. Love and prayers to you all :hug:

Blossom I'm so sorry and so sad to read this. No words, other than to say your Geek family are here for you, should you need us XXX :Love: positive vibes and thoughts coming your way lovely lady xx

What terrible news. Sending lots of love, hugs and positive thoughts your way. Stay strong xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. Lots of love and hugs being sent to you and your mum xx xx xx

Since your replies (thank you so much) i have just stumbled on some clinical trials which i am going to look into which have had some amazing results for some people with this particular cancer. Dont know if mum will be suitable but how lucky i just came across them

Feels good to be doing something positive, keep the vibes/prayers coming xxx

I am so very sorry to hear this awful news. Sending you and your family love and hugs. Sending lots of postive vibes!
Be strong for her hunny, she will need that.
xx

Oh blossom. I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers *lots of hugs* xxxx

So sorry to hear about your mum, sending love and positive thoughts xx

So sorry to hear this x will be thinking of you, sending prayers and positive vibes xxxx

Sending Love and positive vibes xxx

My mom was diagnosed a week and a half ago with terminal lung, liver and bone cancer. I live and work three hours away. It's awful and I can't be there very much.

I lost my Mom to stage 4 breast cancer, I wanted to do everything to save her, but the reality as She put it was, let's enjoy the time we have without all the medical imposed sickness trying to treat it. The Drs gave her 6 months to live. With no treatment she lived 3 years. Yes the cancer spread and the last couple months were sad, but we cherished those 21/2 years the drs said she wouldn't have. My point enjoy the time with your mom and don't be consumed with finding a cure. I'll keep you in my thoughts Blossom. Hugs

I'm so sorry hear that blossom. Sending lots of love, prayers and comfort to your lovely mum, you and your family. You're in my thoughts. Stay strong

Sarah xo

So sorry to hear about your mum blossom sending you lots of love hugs and good vibes!! I know a friends sister had cervical cancer and she used to drink a juice smoothie twice a day although not sure what the fruit/veg she used was. She is sadly no longer with us but she was given a few months and was actually here 6 years after diagnosis. Hope you get your miracle am thinking of you xx

I am going through this to. Deverstated is not a strong enough word. I've been told by the drs that there is no hope as it's spread everywhere. Time is ticking away and I feel terrible but I have to try and keep going without falling apart for my children, torn. My youngest is too young to even remember my dad. If u need to chat pm me any time. McMillan and Marie curie are also good but it doesn't change what we're facing. We had no idea he had cancer till 3 weeks ago and then bam. My heart goes out to you x

Sending a hug your way.......my mum has two types of womb cancer when she had just got over breast cancer. What has kept me going is the fact she has been offered some treatment. We find out this afternoon if its spread to stomach and pelvis, im dreading the appt.......ive been doing lots of small things for mum snd taking photos along the way....you never know when will be the last! The thing is to look at mum you would never know

Latest posts

Back