So excited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo309

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Well I start my CND journey next week :eek: always been a natural nail gal upto now so I thought I would start with Shellac and build from there.
Kit arrives from ellisons tom and training is booked at SQ in Leeds next Friday.

I am way to exited lol I will be bending their ears about the brisa lite it looks right up my street.

Jo

Hi everyone

Well I start my CND journey next week :eek: always been a natural nail gal upto now so I thought I would start with Shellac and build from there.
Kit arrives from ellisons tom and training is booked at SQ in Leeds next Friday.

I am way to exited lol I will be bending their ears about the brisa lite it looks right up my street.

Jo

You will soon be using Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing gel along with Shellac because no one using Shellac would do so now without it as a stronger option; not when it adds so much to the service for clients with challenged nails. Got to have it, I'm afraid!! :lol:

Last edited:
Isn't it exciting. I've already ordered my Shellac kit and do my class next month. So excited!!!!!!!! I'm looking to pickup Brisa Lite Smoothing at pro beauty. I LOVE Shellac.

You will soon be using Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing gel along with Shellac because no one using Shellac would do so now without it as a stronger option; not when it adds so much to the service for clients with challenged nails. Got to have it, I'm afraid!! :lol:

Yes I think you will be right :lol: Its taken me over 20 years but I think I will dive in , clients wanting me to rescue damaged nails after nail enhancements disasters has always put me off in the past learning to do them but wow brisa lite looks the mutts nuts :lol:

I shall start a training fund

Jo

Well Shellac training tom and I'm far to excited :lol:

Trying to get a list in my head of questions to ask because I know
when I get there I will be distracted by all the fab stuff

Wish me luck :)

Jo

Well Shellac training tom and I'm far to excited :lol:

Trying to get a list in my head of questions to ask because I know
when I get there I will be distracted by all the fab stuff

Wish me luck :)

Jo

Good idea to write down questions as you think of them as it is easy to forget.

Have fun; you will have a wonderful time.

Latest posts

Back