so how good is a tantrick tan???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Jen

Can you expand on this a little. The reason I ask is it is something I may be considering but I would need to be up and running quickly with it. I am used to and happy with the minimist but don't need the headache of worrying if I have got it right with a new machine.

Well I took it out of the packaging in Saturday and did my daughter a tan last night and it looked great. I was panicking a bit as there is two extra controls to understand.. but it was fine ... once I understood what they did I practised on some couch roll and within a couple of mins I was confident enough to go for the full body tan. If anything I sprayed a little light, my daughters tan looks good tho. I have 4 other ladies lined up tomorrow to have a further play on. It was a lot quieter and the mist was so fine, you have the option to alter this and turn up your mist if you prefer to 'see' your tan being applied.

It certainly is a lovely machine. Anyone want to buy my Tc3? lol!!

Well I took it out of the packaging in Saturday and did my daughter a tan last night and it looked great. I was panicking a bit as there is two extra controls to understand.. but it was fine ... once I understood what they did I practised on some couch roll and within a couple of mins I was confident enough to go for the full body tan. If anything I sprayed a little light, my daughters tan looks good tho. I have 4 other ladies lined up tomorrow to have a further play on. It was a lot quieter and the mist was so fine, you have the option to alter this and turn up your mist if you prefer to 'see' your tan being applied.

It certainly is a lovely machine. Anyone want to buy my Tc3? lol!!

Thanks Jen I do like to see it being applied cos I am a panicker :) every tan I have done they have been delighted with I have seen the tans the next day for some clients and they are beautiful but STILL I panic. I am a complete muppet!!!

Waht would you recommend the larger salon machine or the minimist pro?

Thanks Jen I do like to see it being applied cos I am a panicker :) every tan I have done they have been delighted with I have seen the tans the next day for some clients and they are beautiful but STILL I panic. I am a complete muppet!!!

Waht would you recommend the larger salon machine or the minimist pro?

Well I am thinking of selling my Tc3 (larger salon machine) and updating to the Minimist Pro as it is capable of being a full use salon machine as well as smaller usage for mobile techs.

My hubby is a roofer too and although it took a few attempts to get there he does my spray tans pretty good now - tell him it is just like spraying a car and they seem to get it then! :wink2:

Lol i will do, i will mold him to my needs-again :lol: ....ah a womans work is never done!:wink2:

I think that definitely suits you Amb - your just like my sister skin tone wise and she looks fab with a tan - i on the other hand just look mucky!!

My hubby is a roofer too and although it took a few attempts to get there he does my spray tans pretty good now - tell him it is just like spraying a car and they seem to get it then! :wink2:

My chap is a roofer too and he has always sprayed me and is very good at it.

I even let him try out the 10% on me and he done it perfectly!

x

Latest posts

Back