so how good is a tantrick tan???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Well i got 3 bookings from my hawaiin night tan today:green: :green: :green: :green:

Here is a pic of me and a buddy looking Bronzed on 8%

Believe it or not i am quite pale at the mo (see avatar that was 'before')....but I even got mistaken for being spanish !

Only goof was i didnt do Rob !!! He looked like a right LILLY WHITE LIL !!!

Attachments

• S5030075.JPG
    S5030075.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 425
Wow - that 8% sure looks good on you!

Nothing is better at promoting something than your own body!:lol:

You look fabxxxxxxxxxxx

I did 2 on thursday evening a mum and daughter (13) I did the little one 5% and mum 8% and they were coming back on Friday morning for more stuff for their holiday.

They were both absolutely stunning and thrilled with their first ever tan.

I was so thrilled to see how good they looked

I think I have found my next great investment x:lol:

Wow.. 8% looks fab on you Amber.. you are a walking advertisement :)

she always looks fab...!!!.....:hug: xx

OMG i think u look a million dollars....hang on that could be a name for my business.....lol But seriously you look the BUSINESS! Well done! By the way who spray tanned you?
Ruthy

OMG i think u look a million dollars....hang on that could be a name for my business.....lol But seriously you look the BUSINESS! Well done! By the way who spray tanned you?

Ruthy

ah thanks guys:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just FEEL so much better with a tan too (odd hey !)

Loads of peeps commented and 3 girlies booked.

I try to wear it all the time (im addicted) and luckily so are most peeps when they have tried it once.

My hubby tans me - he is really good now !

Amb x

Well you trained hubby well!!
If i let my hubby do it id look like id been run over by a train!! he is a roofer and lets say not very.....light fingered with things lol
Ruthy

If i let my hubby do it id look like id been run over by a train!! he is a roofer and lets say not very.....light fingered with things lol
Ruthy

i did train him well BUT i have to say the machine is fab!

Much easier than when i did airbrush tanning:irked: which was crap.

Virtually no overspray too.

I've been playing with the new machine tonight the Minimist Pro :) I sprayed my daughter and she was very pleased. She also had an 8% and it looked so natural. The new machine is a little more tricky to get to grips with than the original Minimist .. but I have half a dozen willing models lined up for Monday :)

yup...remember when you did me and rob....on a white towel...and nothing !!!...

yup...remember when you did me and rob....on a white towel...and nothing !!!...

..................and you were not far off my first guinea pigs ....and i made you look like an oopa lumpa cause i had the gun set up to spray too much out:green: :green: :green: :green: bless and your STILL me mate:hug:

ENjoyed spraying your rob in his slinky pants though i remember that !

ENjoyed spraying your rob in his slinky pants though i remember that !

perv....:lol: (i remember him looking scared with that..."angie help me" look on his face)

perv....:lol: (i remember him looking scared with that..."angie help me" look on his face)

pmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

Ruthy

My hubby is a roofer too and although it took a few attempts to get there he does my spray tans pretty good now - tell him it is just like spraying a car and they seem to get it then! :wink2:

oooh it looks fab hun, really natural , i will deffo invest in one as soon as i earn a bit more dosh ,
i leant my sister my spray tanning stuff and her hubby sprayed her and she had to wash it off straight away coz she was dripping , lol , even though i set the machine up for her and stuff he was just going beserk with it , lol

I want one!

Looking good Amber!

Teri x:hug:

I've been playing with the new machine tonight the Minimist Pro :) I sprayed my daughter and she was very pleased. She also had an 8% and it looked so natural. The new machine is a little more tricky to get to grips with than the original Minimist .. but I have half a dozen willing models lined up for Monday :)

Hi Jen

Can you expand on this a little. The reason I ask is it is something I may be considering but I would need to be up and running quickly with it. I am used to and happy with the minimist but don't need the headache of worrying if I have got it right with a new machine.

kate did the 8% one on me and i loved it - think i may become a tanning addict!! feel loads better with a tan, cos I'm normally quite pale xx

Latest posts

Back