So many lovely mani/pedi product ranges....how on earth to choose?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwinkleTips69

Reaction score
I'm a CND trained tech, and as much as I love the Spa/citrus mani and spa pedi range (I'm not so keen on the Solar/almond one any more - the smell sent me funny when I was pregnant!!), after so many years using it I just fancy a change.

I've also trained with Jessica, and Spa Ritual, and both ranges I LOVED. But there is blimmin loads more to choose from!!

I was writing a blog last year and tried and tested loads of polishes, and totally fell in love with OPI, purely for the fun and fabulous colour collections. (Muppets Rainbow Connection anyone?!!) But i've never tried their manicure/pedicure products.

I'm getting totally overwhelmed and need a bit of guidance!

What do you think is MOST important to consider when choosing a manicure range? (aside from cost) Polish range? Marketing/brand name/brand image? Competition in local area (what they use).

Will it be odd to use CND for enhancements - and another brand for manis and pedis? Does anyone else do this?

For any CND techs that converted to another brand for manicure/pedicure - any regrets or things to consider? (I'm very attached to Cuticle Remover, have never found anything comparable! I'd find it hard to give that up!)

There is just zillions of brands, and I'm a total 'polishoholic' - so the sparkly pretty colours distract me from everything else! Nubar, Orly, China Glaze.....their polishes are fab too. Arrrggghhhh!!

Love, Edith

Gosh I've only just done my CND mani/pedi training and I think the products are just lush! I can't imagine ever wanting to change TBH! :o

They are undeniably lovely and perform beautifully, but I started using them in 2004!!! It's kinda like using the same body wash/moisturiser on yourself for 8 years!!! I just fancy a change!

Yeah that's a fair point I guess. I'm kinda feeling that way about my hubby today, lol :D

Latest posts

Back