So Nervous! Acylics and tanning tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
EEEK I am very nervous geeks I have 4 girls booked in for acrylics tonight and 5 spray tans!

I am going to be there all night!! :eek:

I am so nervous as I havn't done many acrylics xx

Sorry just noticed my terrible spelling!!

EEEK I am very nervous geeks I have 4 girls booked in for acrylics tonight and 5 spray tans!

I am going to be there all night!! :eek:

I am so nervous as I havn't done many acrylics xx

Sorry just noticed my terrible spelling!!

Wow...how on earth are you going to do all that :rolleyes:. Good luck and I'm sure you will have a great time :biggrin:

What time are you starting them?! You really are gonna be there all night, good luck! Even with me doing acrylics regularly i'd be finishing at half 9 earliest and that's starting NOW!!! :D

Hey Girls!!

Turned out to be 4 spray tans and 2 gel nails, was there for 4 hours that included un-packing, packing, clients fussing hehehe!

Didn't think that time was to bad !!! Xxxx

Hey Girls!!

Turned out to be 4 spray tans and 2 gel nails, was there for 4 hours that included un-packing, packing, clients fussing hehehe!

That seems like good timing to me! Well done chick!

How was it?

It went really well thanks :D only thing that frustrates me about tanning partys is when they all have the same ~% tans and then compare eachother saying "How come shes darker than me" etc... grr!!! xx

Aww well done luv.xx:biggrin:

Hey Girls!!

Yeah, pretty good I'd say. Glad you enjoyed it too :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back