So So So So Sorry!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm back!!!!!!

Just wanna say I'm so sorry as i have not been around lately. Still coping with the fantastic response from the show and trying to finish all my old NVQ unit 19 candidates.

We had the company laptop stolen from the show and some nasty person has had access to my geek inbox and deleted some of my messages. If anyone has requested anything and has not had a reply, please do Pm me again. I have changed my password now so it wont happen again. Whoever took it knows me and keeps MSMing me, saying they are my mum!! (My mum lives in Portugal so i know she didn't pinch it!!) How sick, some people should not be allowed on this planet! We have had major probs as they also had the access codes to the accounts and internet system. Will teach me a hugh lesson, never take a laptop to a trade show!

Gots lots of info on the new NVQ so if anyone wants info, Please call Abby, my PA, on 0208 300 0860, and ask her to put you on the mailing list. It sooooooooo exiting as at last, my nail art, which is my "baby" is now officially on the new NVQ unit list!!

Congrats to LUCKY BIRD GEEK, who passed her NVQ unit 19 and gets her certificate this week!

Well, the Manchester show is nearly upon us and i am really looking forward to seeing lots of you geeks. I am judging the comps on both days, good luck to those who are entering, and by the way you cant bribe me with chocolate!!!! Well actually, now i say that..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry once again, and thank you to all those who emailed me to see where i was, its really sweet, and its great to be part of this geek family.

Lots of love, Choc xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Rachel, Phew! thought that was gonna be a 'sorry the airbrushing course is cancelled' lol. Cant wait till Monday!!

How terrible about your lap top, i really dont know how whoever took it has got the cheek to keep messaging you! gotta have eyes out of the back of your head nowadays :eek: .

See you next week!

Hi there,

As I said in the Shout Box I'm sorry to hear about the laptop. Some people are sick....not only steal something but also pestering the victim.... How far can they go????

You seem to be a very busy and able lady....Keep it up girl and keep going.... don't let any fool put you down.... On the contrary show them what you are made of....

Cheer up girl.... we love you xxx

Yollie

Thanks rachel!! Im soo happy, hope all the other girls passed too!

That is so sick that someone is saying that they are your mum, it's just weird!

I wish the old nvq had nail art in it! I love nail art!

Was hoping to see you at excel. Everytime i went to your stand you wasn't there, saw abby and lisa tho! Bought lots of nail art goodies! He HE had lots of fun playing with them too!

Thanks for the e-mail, will be looking into doing the teaching thing! (in future!)

Latest posts

Back