So we've discussed weird satisfactions, what makes you cringe??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aromababy

Reaction score
After seeing the post about weird and cooky satisfactions, which I think indicates we all need therapy if some of the replies are anything to go by, I got to thinking about what makes me cringe, just a bit of fun, so here goes;

People who pull the skin around their eyes, or generally poke at their eyes in any way, this includes tugging off false eyelashes "aaaaaagggghhhh" makes me feel faint lol

I have a few others but I daren't post them in case I end up being the weirdest person on the forum lol

Nat x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

People that crack their fingers :|

Agree about eyes.

I can't bear it when people pull there eyes or rub them and pull them downwards .. I always tell them that gravity will make their eyes drop on their own in time without them making it happen any quicker lol

Jacqui xx

Belly buttons, I hate them.

Agree about eyes.

I can't bear it when people pull there eyes or rub them and pull them downwards .. I always tell them that gravity will make their eyes drop on their own in time without them making it happen any quicker lol

Jacqui xx

Oh god my eyes feel itchy now lol. must. Not. Touch. Lol x

The noise of a wet towel when it rubs together ..... Or when people chew or bite fabric......arrrgh making me feel funny just typing of

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Knives or forks scrapping across a plate. eeeeekkk it makes me stop what I am doing, until my body re-calibrates lol

The noise of a wet towel when it rubs together ..... Or when people chew or bite fabric......arrrgh making me feel funny just typing of

Oh god, I know, thats horrid. Its ip there with hair chewing. Makes me heave. Lol x

I call that my cottonwool shiver!

A nail file on MY nails or if it's the dominant noise in a room when I'm trying to relax. I get all goosepimply! I'm ok though can file others nails fine :s not sure if that means I'm in the wrong industry or not haha x

A nail file on MY nails or if it's the dominant noise in a room when I'm trying to relax. I get all goosepimply! I'm ok though can file others nails fine :s not sure if that means I'm in the wrong industry or not haha x

I don't like having metal pushers used by others on my own nails, but I can do it on others no problem and also on myself. Maybe its a control issue lol

I was in college with a girl who used to heave while filing nails, she didn't last the year!

I call that my cottonwool shiver!

Can't stand it, when the dentist puts it my mouth I nearly put my head through the chair trying to get away from it, makes my nails and teeth feel funny:Scared:

Annie xx

Can't stand it, when the dentist puts it my mouth I nearly put my head through the chair trying to get away from it, makes my nails and teeth feel funny:Scared:

Annie xx

I must be a real fruit loop as I can relate to nearly all the replies to this post thus far lol

All my daughters 5/6 year old friends insist on showing me their wobbly teeth, Makes me shudder!

Also people who scrape spoons against teeth or metal scraping against metal. Gone goosey just thinking about it!

Cant stand watching and hearing people eat and licking fingers super loud, I just want to slap them!

I must be a real fruit loop as I can relate to nearly all the replies to this post thus far lol

Well if you are, then so am I!

I get freaked out when anything is put across my face, cant put quilt over my head to go to go to sleep, have to have at least one arm on top of the quilt lol.

I also cannot bear anything being tightened around my skin and restricting blood flow. I once went for a blood test and nurse was a trainee from abroad, she put the strap thing so tight around my arm that it pinched my skin, then had to swap arms because she couldn't get a vein - looked at me like I was a heroin addict lol - she then couldn't find a vein on that arm so swapped back, by which time I started to feel a little bit panicky and light headed. Next thing I knew I was waking up on the couch anf the doctor had been called lol. I was so embarassed pmsl

Wet cotton wool. metal scraping on a plate. Finger nails scraping on anything.
Maggots. But I love watching bones, csi, ncis and I think spiders and snakes are cool :)
People who pick their spots in public or their noses.
Spitting in the street. It makes me gag.
Chewing with your mouth open.
cracking knuckles.

Hubby can't stand the sound of my efile but he's fine with the dentist:D

Spitting, anything that sounds like fingernails scraping down a blackboard, footless tights, Tongue piercings, sprouts, parsnips, fennel and walking past a vomit!

Latest posts

Back