So we've discussed weird satisfactions, what makes you cringe??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oohh where to start!

Metal on teeth, cutlery scraping on the plate - ooh the thought of it gives me toothache and makes me want to wretch!

People who eat with their mouths open, talk with their mouths full or generally have no table manners.

People who don't use their manners - please, thank you and excuse me take seconds to say and last for a long time :D My children are thankfully very well known for their impeccable manners because they get it drilled into them lol

Women who wear stiletto heels and then purosely drag one foot to make that " click click click clickety-click" noise when they walk haha

People biting their nails - the sight of it makes me want to headbutt their teeth out lol The thought of it makes me sick - all those germs under there ewwww I can't even put my nails into my teeth because it makes me judder :D

** disclaimer - I am in no way a violent person unless severely pushed by nail biting, open mouth chewing, inpolite, metal scraping cavemen hahaha **

Slugs and snails and earwigs make me have a cold sweat .. I think they are too too disgusting!

And I don't know who in the food chain eats them but they are not doing a very good job of it.

Jacqui xx

I believe slugs can be poisonous if eaten, not sure if this is true though. The French are snail munchers and my cat ate an earwig once.

All 3 are pretty gross though yuk x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Oohh where to start!

Metal on teeth, cutlery scraping on the plate - ooh the thought of it gives me toothache and makes me want to wretch!

People who eat with their mouths open, talk with their mouths full or generally have no table manners.

People who don't use their manners - please, thank you and excuse me take seconds to say and last for a long time :D My children are thankfully very well known for their impeccable manners because they get it drilled into them lol

Women who wear stiletto heels and then purosely drag one foot to make that " click click click clickety-click" noise when they walk haha

People biting their nails - the sight of it makes me want to headbutt their teeth out lol The thought of it makes me sick - all those germs under there ewwww I can't even put my nails into my teeth because it makes me judder :D

** disclaimer - I am in no way a violent person unless severely pushed by nail biting, open mouth chewing, inpolite, metal scraping cavemen hahaha **

Lol lol I am a nail biter oops. I do try not to as I too hate it, but its a wretched habit.

Proud to say I have good manners, table or otherwise x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Slugs and snails and earwigs make me have a cold sweat .. I think they are too too disgusting!

And I don't know who in the food chain eats them but they are not doing a very good job of it.

Jacqui xx

I accidently stood on a slug today while walking to the shop, well! You should have seen me! I was like something out of a Carry On film :o

I just had a nightmare about wasps, I hate the things!! :( and most other bugs. Except pretty butterflies :) x

I accidently stood on a slug today while walking to the shop, well! You should have seen me! I was like something out of a Carry On film :o

Ahhh that's awful..slugs..worms..anything slimey...:-( :-( :-(
X
Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

One of mine has to be rough skin on the bottom of feet.:| Especially when you feel it rasp on sheets at night ahhhhh - I will get up in the middle of the night to rid myself of it. Nothing worse than walking behind someone with sandals showing off all their yellow, thick and manky skin. Yuk.

Nose blowers! Totally disgusting! Especially when other people are eating. I honestly think its just as bad as doing a poo in public, gross!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

I have a few;

- Loose hairs: anywhere, lol makes me feel sick, especially when the hairs long
- Scuffed jeans; when the bottom gets dragged along the floor and gets disgusting
- Just dirt in general
- When anything is clogged up in plugholes; hair, food omg jut anything !
- Walking around bare feet then not sanitising your feet once you get home...lol I'm weird like that
- Shoes in the house or worst ; MY BEDROOM.
- Last but not least ; Unwashed clothes, again especially in my room. Or even washed clothes, to me there not clean unless they have been washed at 90' (sanitary wash)

Lol now I'm saying this all I sound like I have an OCD, I don't, I'm just very clean

I cannot bear insects, especially wasps (more a fear than making me cringe) and earwigs!! I'm shuddering at the thought!!!

Also I have a weird thing about smells or germs on my hands, I'm a serial hand washer lol

Cutting raw meat makes me cringe and feel ill, to the point that I consider becoming vegetarian...

What makes me cringe big time is when people have their ears pierced, about half an inch sized hole going right through their ear and have a kind of ring edging around it and the hole is so big you could literally stick your little finger right through it . . . . . bleurgh!

I cannot bear to have anyone eating anywhere near me. I cannot do peoples hair if they are eating or chewing gum. I can vomit if people chew gum near me.

I cannot bear to have anyone eating anywhere near me. I cannot do peoples hair if they are eating or chewing gum. I can vomit if people chew gum near me.

you cant eat dinner with your friends?!

nope. not unless it's a noisy restaurant.

Here goes I get freaked out by leather, makes me feel sick when people move around and it squeaks or the feel of it.

The word "moist".

when my husband blocks one nose and blows snot out the other I actually gag, my babies snot bubbles and generally anything to do with snot!.

When cars stop and make that high pitch squeak goes right through me!

Dry skin scuffing on sheets, dry or sticky hands

I've got loads I'd probably get locked up if I listed them all xx

Anything snot or vomit related. Even talk of it can make me retch!

Don't mind any sort of insect except Cockroaches, they make my skin crawl and want to run a mile!

Unlike others, luckily snakes don't bother me too much, just as well really as we had a pigmy rattle snake in the garden today!:eek:

Latest posts

Back