Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always told you that! lol :hug: But mine is obviously even bigger! :eek:

hahahahahahaha Must be why we get on so well LOL xoxox :hug:

*clasps hands and laughs*

Oh nothing's changed at Salon Geek. HAHA!

Still the same ol' "I know better than you because I've been around a lot longer" mantra. :green:

Keri, I'm lovin' your style, girl. And I can appreciate what you're saying. I can also appreciate what Geeg is saying. I just wish others with their 2c would stick to their 2c rather than go on about being offended and just offer an opinion instead of pretending they're defenders of the faith.

It shouldn't matter how many post someone makes. And saying I don't understand your industry is wrong because I'm part of the industry, so it's not just yours. I feel put off coming back to the forum after what was said. All I was saying is that I want to learn and communicate with other professional nail tech in a professional manner, rather then people swearing and accusing. I thought that was the point to the forum.

I am fairly discussed too :)

Talk about me all you like ......

LMFAO:lol: AND we do darling! You're such interesting fodder for conversation :green:

Oh nothing's changed at Salon Geek. HAHA!
Still the same ol' "I know better than you because I've been around a lot longer" mantra. :green:
Keri, I'm lovin' your style, girl. And I can appreciate what you're saying. I can also appreciate what Geeg is saying. I just wish others with their 2c would stick to their 2c rather than go on about being offended and just offer an opinion instead of pretending they're defenders of the faith.[/QUOTE]

Nobody said that. Go back and re-read what Gigi said. Who's misunderstanding now? You see? EVERYONE can misunderstand the written word ESPECIALLY when you're new to the forums and aren't familiar with the personalities and styles of communication between them.

As for 'defenders of the faith'... Let me see if I understand you. You may reply with YOUR opinions on the subject, but others may not? Because that's just what happened in your above paragraph, the part in blue.

It shouldn't matter how many post someone makes. And saying I don't understand your industry is wrong because I'm part of the industry, so it's not just yours. I feel put off coming back to the forum after what was said. All I was saying is that I want to learn and communicate with other professional nail tech in a professional manner, rather then people swearing and accusing. I thought that was the point to the forum.

That's not the point that Gigi was trying to make. She was simply indicating that she and I have both been around a long time, and that perhaps I was misunderstood as she understands my way/style of expression which you clearly didn't.
It's not "accusing" someone when you take offense at something said. Sentiments/Emotions can't be invalidated because one doesn't agree with them.

Let me point out again: THIS THREAD is exactly the reason why people need to be clear and concise and not generalize their sentiments because THAT is how a ruckus occurs, with misunderstandings.

I really enjoy this forum no matter any ones opinions ha ha.., I just love learning new things!! Xoxo thanks y'all!!

Latest posts

Back