Some different Wella Koleston perfect shades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrobinson

Reaction score
I thought id share some Wella mixes I have;

Pink: 10/0 + 0/65
Slate Grey: 10/1 + 22/0
Apricot: 9/5 + 9/34
Lilac: 9/16 + 3/66
Treacle Toffee: 6/7 + 6/41
Bournville: 4/0 + 5/75 + 0/66
Bitter Choc: 6/0 + 3/66
Deep Choc Brown: 44/0 + 5/75 + 5/37
Mulberry: 5/75 + 0/65
Caramel: 8/37 + 9/16
Strawberry Blonde: 8/41 + 9/5
Healthy Auburn: 5/37+ 6/41
Minky: 9/16 + 6/6
Mahogany Brown: 9/5 + 7/75
Biscuit: /7+/1
Magma Bubblegum pink: /89 + /56
Clean blonde: 9/73 + 9/36 on depth 7

metallic red: 6/41+ 0/81

have had to take the measurements off as i belive this can be classed as copyright, anyone who wants any more info just PM me. got some new shades too

Last edited:
Hi

Your mixes for Burnt Toffee and Biscuit are just mix tones?? or are you adding a relevant base to them??

Hi

Your mixes for Burnt Toffee and Biscuit are just mix tones?? or are you adding a relevant base to them??
hiya
no it just means use any /7 + /1, eg 6/7+6/1 or 7/7+7/1...... hope this makes sense!

perfect sense :lol: that's what i was wondering as you cant use the mix tones on there own. Some great ideas there thanks x

what ratios are these?

most of the ratios are on there, if not i think theyre equal parts. the developer is the usual 1:1
x

Thanks. Ive made a note of my favs I might get to use them one day!!

hay i could really need some help i recently had my hair done at the salon like 2 days ago i wanted to dye it pink but i ended up with 7/45 Warm Burgundy Red from koleston .. she said i cant dye it pink cause it only will last for 4-5 showers and then it'll go ..
my question is .. is that right ? and i really wanna do my hair pink by the way (my nautural hair color is dark brown ) ..... so can you please reply on how i could do it pink cause the hair salons here doesnt seem to understand ::cry:
PS: WHEN i showered the first time after i did my hair burgundy red.. pinkish color started to go while washing my hair does that mean my burgundy red is fading ? please reply and thanks

oh and by the way are ur mixes permanent and how much would you use pink mixes if my hair length is 50 cm plus the bangs lol thanks

Last edited:
hay i could really need some help i recently had my hair done at the salon like 2 days ago i wanted to dye it pink but i ended up with 7/45 Warm Burgundy Red from koleston .. she said i cant dye it pink cause it only will last for 4-5 showers and then it'll go ..
my question is .. is that right ? and i really wanna do my hair pink by the way (my nautural hair color is dark brown ) ..... so can you please reply on how i could do it pink cause the hair salons here doesnt seem to understand ::cry:
PS: WHEN i showered the first time after i did my hair burgundy red.. pinkish color started to go while washing my hair does that mean my burgundy red is fading ? please reply and thanks

oh and by the way are ur mixes permanent and how much would you use pink mixes if my hair length is 50 cm plus the bangs lol thanks

Hi
I guess the stylists are just telling you it will fade extremely quickly, which it will. The only way to get a pink on brown hair is to bleach first - are you thinking of all over? then when the pink fades you will be left with blonde. the red wil also fade but will not fade so quickly and can easily be refreshed.
If you stil want it done the best idea is to bleach the hair up to a pale yellow (although i would not recommend this all over, have a few flashes) and then get the hairdresser to put the pink mix on, mix the ratios provided and just mix more if needed. then leave it on about 15min with heat and it should hold slightly longer.
hth

Here are a few more,
Army/Charcoal Green-- 10/0 (30mls) plus 0.5'' 22/0
Soft ribena- like a drop of ribena in a glass of water- 10/0 and 2cm 3/66
Light Petrol- 10/8 plus 0.5'' 22/0
Strong Pink-10/1 and 4cm 0/66
Denim Blue- 10/0 and2-3'' 0/88
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE K.PERFECT USING 30MLS OF THE BASE AND MIXED WITH PASTEL.
sorry if I've mentioned one's already posted!

Softer shades-
Soft denim blue- C.Touch 8/81 (30mls)plus 2mls 2/88 with 1.9 developer
Champagne- C.Touch 9/16 plus 8/81 (equal parts) and 1.9

had the wella rep in today and got shown a few new shades. . .my fave was pastel releaser on pre bleached hair. . . . 15ml 9/16 wit 5ml 7/75 . . . . . nice minky colour. . . .

i used the treacle toffe today twice its gorg. and i also mixed 9/01 and 9/03 4% on a white haired lady, it was gorgeous!! nice and minky, but not in an obvious way. she was so pleased! got some more mixes too..........

Toners for pre-lightened hair
• Blue denim – 10/8 + 22/0
• Slate Grey – 10/0 + 22/0
• Pastel Violet – 10/0 + 33/66
• Minky – 10/0 + 7/1
• Minky Plus (pinkier) – 9/7 + 7/75
• Strawberry – 10/0 + 0/65 For depths of 8/0 and higher
• Light minky ash – 9/16 + 33/66
• Cool heather ash – 7/75 + 9/16 + 0/65
Blue thru
• True blue – colour touch 9/16 + 2/88 (or 0/88)
• Dark blue – colour touch 9/16 + 2/88 (0r 0/88) + 0/00 (or 10/0)
• Airforce blue – Koleston 10/8 + 0/28
• Mauve – Koleston 0/65 + 0/28
• Purple haze – Koleston 55/65 +10/0 + 0/28

Colours for pre lightened hair
• Fizzy strawberry – 10/0 + 0/65 + 0/45
• Muted raspberry – 10/8 + 0/65 + 0/45
• Plum sugar – 10/8 + 0/65
Summer colours
• Burnt toffee- 6/7 (or 7/7) + 6/5
• Cool bitter brown – colour touch – 5/0 + 2/88 + 10/0
• Crazy orange – 10/0 + 0/43 + 0/65
• Crazy orange 2 – 10/04 + 8/34 + 0/43
• Pink poodle – relights – 0/6 + 0/68
• Apricot – relights – 0/18 + 0/5
Commercial colours
• Raspberry brown – 5/75 + 55/65
• Plum charcoal – 33/66 + 22/0
• Dark violet – 55/65 + 0/88
• Hazelnut – 9/16 + 7/7
• 5/77 + 55/65
For depths 7/0-10/0
• Warm biscuit – 8/7+8/41
• Rich biscuit – 7/7 +0/65

Again, i couldnt put the measurements on here so please PM me for them if you need to, obviously its really important with the mix tones

This is great, do you have one for Platinum blonde?

This is great, do you have one for Platinum blonde?

Try 10/0 + 8/81 Koleston equal parts with pastal for 15 minutes :D

I agree this is great, can everyone message me the ratios please guys :D

x

Hi i really like the sound of the minky plus, i curently have very light ash hair, and want something different. what is the minky plus colour like..? Could you send me the mesurments please chick..? thanks charlie x

this is fab !!! 12/16 +0/65 +12% on natural hair is fab its a really peachy blonde i love it:D

Hi just been reading your colour mixes,have u used wella koleston perfect special mix 0/81 its a greyish colour, I'm trying to achieve a funky silver grey colour but not keen on mixing several colours together incase I make a mess of it.My hairs bleached blonde at the moment and have tried loads of different platinum and silver toners but nothing turns out the colour I want,it must be achievable as I have seen loads of girls out and about with this colour.Any help is appreciated.

Hi
I guess the stylists are just telling you it will fade extremely quickly, which it will. The only way to get a pink on brown hair is to bleach first - are you thinking of all over? then when the pink fades you will be left with blonde. the red wil also fade but will not fade so quickly and can easily be refreshed.
If you stil want it done the best idea is to bleach the hair up to a pale yellow (although i would not recommend this all over, have a few flashes) and then get the hairdresser to put the pink mix on, mix the ratios provided and just mix more if needed. then leave it on about 15min with heat and it should hold slightly longer.
hth

I had bright pink hair for months, just pre lighten your hair and use a crazy colour it lasts for ages and washes out to a really nice baby pink! x I used pinkisimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back