Someone called asking for a "happy ending!"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephsTherapies

Reaction score
OMG! I had a man call me to book an appointment for a massage and then sheepishly asked me if I do "extras" in which I replied "what do you mean?" And he said "happy endings?"
I honestly don't get why he thought I would do that, as I market myself as beauty not just massage!
I'm absolutely horrified! Has this happened to anyone else??

Regularly get these calls have learnt to weed them out now when they ring. Try not to let it get to you. If I was willing the could have retired by 36 haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Unless you make it abundantly clear on your website that you offer purely beauty and massage services and please don't ask for anything inappropriate or I'll blow a whistle down your lug 'ole, you'll find that people just might try it on.

I can see the funny side of it now! But at the time I was mortified!

Never experience that kind of situation but If that will happen o me I don't know what to react.LOL.I think they are just prank callers.

Google Happy ending funny video.Perhaps this is what he meant.I would put the link up but initially its quite suggestive.Should make you laugh.

As said by Lynne make it clear on the website about services you offer. We do get calls in our salon but we answer them saying NO.

I've had this call a couple of times! One man rang and asked if we do massage, I said we do. He then asked if I could do 'hand relief', which I didn't quite understand and replied with 'yes we include a hand massage, but we also offer manicures'...how embarrassing!!

I've had this call a couple of times! One man rang and asked if we do massage, I said we do. He then asked if I could do 'hand relief', which I didn't quite understand and replied with 'yes we include a hand massage, but we also offer manicures'...how embarrassing!!

Lol, he probably was a bit surprised himself as they usually enjoy the shock reaction they normally get. I bet you ruined his day. Haha

OMG! I had a man call me to book an appointment for a massage and then sheepishly asked me if I do "extras" in which I replied "what do you mean?" And he said "happy endings?"
I honestly don't get why he thought I would do that, as I market myself as beauty not just massage!
I'm absolutely horrified! Has this happened to anyone else??

I hate these types of calls, I find them really unnerving. I think you need to be clear with these idiots and say 'I think youre looking for the services of a prostitiute not a massage therapist'
Block his number if you still have it.

Sorry but this made me lol a lot!!

Ha! That's probably the best answer to give. I bet he didn't know what to say after that?

I made up a new email address and put it on gumtree adages ago saying that I'm a nail technician...within half an hour i got an email of a head shot picture of this middle aged man in his conservatory and the message said what his name was & if i could come round & give him a full body massage!! Im trained in massage but i just do nails & made that perfectly clear! I showed my husband and we just laughed, i deleted that email account and my gumtree ad of corse!! Dirty old men! A friend of mine was working at a top hotel spa in manchester & she got asked half way through a massage if she did any extras, she just said no & continued , not sure i would of though!!

Lol he was probably more embarrassed having to explain what he actually wanted! I felt very violated! Lol x

I made up a new email address and put it on gumtree adages ago saying that I'm a nail technician...within half an hour i got an email of a head shot picture of this middle aged man in his conservatory and the message said what his name was & if i could come round & give him a full body massage!! Im trained in massage but i just do nails & made that perfectly clear! I showed my husband and we just laughed, i deleted that email account and my gumtree ad of corse!! Dirty old men! A friend of mine was working at a top hotel spa in manchester & she got asked half way through a massage if she did any extras, she just said no & continued , not sure i would of though!!

I remember when I used to work in a 4* hotel and spa a therapist got asked by a man if their were "extras" ....in a spa! Seriously!

The same guy called again! I don't know how I can make it any clearer, I'm beauty therapist not prostitute!!!

The same guy called again! I don't know how I can make it any clearer, I'm beauty therapist not prostitute!!!

If he calls again tell him 'yes you do extras and if he would like to come round to the salon, it is situated next to the police station!' lol (joking) failing that I always keep a whistle next to my home phone as I get a lot of nuicense calls, a good blow on that an they tend not to call back :)

Sounds more serious now,like he is trying to intimidate you.You have made it abundantly clear.If he calls you again tell him if he doesn't stop calling you,you will be reporting him to the police for nuisance phone calls and sexual harassment.

If he calls again I will definitely threaten him with police action!

Latest posts

Back