Something to do if you are bored!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garbage, scissor sisters, smashing pumpkins, guns n roses, gorillaz, prince, whitesnake, b52's, matchbox 20 blur, rolling stones, big mountain, queen, the cars, happy mondays, poison, blues brothers, madonna, seal, eminem, radiohead, boomtown rats, the crows, the shadows, cornershop, manic street preachers, cars, bee gees, talking heads, the cranberries, lead zeppelin, 50 cent, alice in chains, u2, red hot chilli peppers, kiss, crowded house, deep purple, the doors, the streets, the police, white stripes, aqua, blondie, greenday (on calender) west life, pixies, eels, the roots, lil bow wow, eagles, pink

= 54 best I can do at the minute lol

nobody got 'Qtips' yet?... OMG showing my age now lol

This is what hubby and I have so far:

Led Zep, B52's, Gorillaz, Whitesnake, The Eagles, Crowded House, The Black Crows, The Beach Boys, Talking Heads, Bee Gees, Black Flag, U2, Rolling Stones, The Cars, The Police, The Doors, The Cult, Iron Maiden, Radiohead, Hole, KISS, Garbage, Seal, 50 cent, Ratt, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Queen, Dinosaur Jr, Prince, Scissor Sisters, White Zombie, G'n'R, The Vines, Alice in Chains, Blur, Smashing Pumpkins, Lemonheads, Korn, Red Hot Chillies, Blind Melon, Green Day, Eminem, 9 inch nails, Matchbox 20, Madonna, Pink, The Eels, Silverspoon, Cowboy Junkies

Is the one with the woman chewing gum 'Bubblegum' - it is a real band!

Courtney Love group hole :eek:

crazy'n'creative said:
eminem, Guns and roses, rolling stones, radio head, tatu, blues brothers, the eagles,badly drawn boy, sexpistols, The crows, beach boys, Madonna, sonny and cher, smashing pumpkins, moby, Queen, the zombies, 50 cent, the Police, 3 degrees, red hot chilli peppers,crowded house, Gorillaz, matchbox 20
the jets, scissor sisters, blur, garbage, twiggy, prince, the cars, seal, greenday, pink, the doors, deep purple, the eels, nine inch nails, spoon, led zeppelin, alice cooper, yellow man, lemonheads, whitesnake, judas priest, U2

46 :eek:
Where are sonny & cher?? Weve got loads now its bugging me loads!!
If you zoom in to what looks like the blues brothers they are covered in blood!! so i think they are the killers (sp?) - but i might be wrong!!

roots
twisted sister
dinasaur junior
petshop boys
dead kennedys
BGees
u2
cypress hill
deep purple
cowboy junkies
kiss
blind melon
green day

subway
the ravens
streets
blur

has anyone got blur? (blurred figure on the right)
Or crowded house? (purple building has lots of people in it!)

Please can someone tell me what band those 2 gymnasts are? they are bent in half, ones in pink. oh and wots the big spoon?

i got this this morning...except mine email said there are 75 bands in the picture!?!

so even more to find!!

xx

Cornershop...err, Ill keep thinking!

I'm not hip enough for this game...i dont think i even know that many bands...only one i spotted right off was guns and roses...x

Arrgghh! just read through someone's list think t'was Sarah Lou & she already got Cornershop...think I must be too old for this game ...cant even remember a list of bands for more than a few minutes! :o

Im upto 70 now, got this about a month ago I think there was only originally supposed to be around 55 then, but some of the pics can be 2 groups, ie the gorillaz and the monkees. Good fun though. :)

Has anyone said Led Zeppelin

Fingertips ND said:
Is the one with the woman chewing gum 'Bubblegum' - it is a real band!

i thought it was cheap trick, lol!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back