Soul Mates?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kimmi Rocks

Having had several soulmates in my life that turned out to me arsehole mates

lol Kimmi been there hun several time meself :)
Have been vvv lucky though coz 5 years ago I did meet mine ... and we have been to hell and back a couple of times and I nearly did the usual runner when things got tough but for all the right reasons I didnt - I stayed - and we are best friends and soul mates and I finally feel complete. aaaaaahhh aint that sweet :) and I'll pass the sick bag for any of you that need it lol

I knew you where a softy kimmi....lol

Just one thing .... are you so tough on the outside that no one has a chance to get to the big soft fluffy heart you have on the inside......

I have been hurt big time...family.....men (well boys) and so called mates.....and it has made me cautious but not so hard that i wont allow myself to be loved or to love others.

Kimmi...I LOVE YOU and I need you to love me back...lol

The charge for this physco-babble therapy will be void if you say the words I LOVE YOU TOO ANGIE.....

Kimmi Rocks said:
Having had several soulmates in my life that turned out to me arsehole mates, there is nothing that would make me happier than to meet another one..............but this time for keeps.

I am your typical tough bird. We are fiesty, afraid of nothing and nobody, but with the biggest, softest hearts you could find. Ain't that right Geeg?

I would like nothing more than to meet my soulmate, my true love, my holding my hand when I die mate, but as of yet, that hasn't happened.

Maybe one day eh.

I am exactly the same!

I may only be 21 but I have had three serious relationships!

The first finished with me on the day of his dad's funeral.
The second turned out to be a serial cheater!
The third got his ex pregnant whilst we were together.

I thought number three was my sole mate and we finished each others sentences for each other.

For the first six months he was great and after that I endured a year of hell with him hoping things would get better but they didn't.

Eight weeks ago I packed my bags and moved out of the house we shared.

It was hard and every day I cry but I will get over him coz I believe Mr Right is out there somewhere.

NailStyle said:
I knew you where a softy kimmi....lol

Just one thing .... are you so tough on the outside that no one has a chance to get to the big soft fluffy heart you have on the inside......

I have been hurt big time...family.....men (well boys) and so called mates.....and it has made me cautious but not so hard that i wont allow myself to be loved or to love others.

The charge for this physco-babble therapy will be void if you say the words I LOVE YOU TOO ANGIE.....

I LOVE YOU TOO ANGIE (VERY MUCH) :hug:

NailStyle said:

Angie, you be careful that Amber doesn't see this LOL she will get jealous!!!!!!

WOW Thats alot of years. 2 Life sentences PMSL

vicky said:
Iv been with my hubbie since i was 15, im now 33..! Id get less for murder ;)

But we our soul mates, we dont even have to talk..! One look and i know what he's thinking and vice versa. I can answer a question before he's said what he's gonna say. I could never imagine being with anyone else.

My first, my last, my everything :Love:

lol... hey i have enough love for everyone.......

It has made me feel quite sad reading all of these posts about soul mates. You see I HAVE found my soul mate but he is married to someone else!! We were friends for 4 years before we became and item and our relationship just grew stronger and stronger. We tell each other everything and are so in love. He is still telling me he is going to leave his wife for me but it has been nearly 10 years now!! So I'm sad because I've found the one man that I truly want to spend the rest of my life with and but just don't seem to be able to get him 100%

GlitzyGirl said:
My husband's my soul mate. We got engaged 2 1/2 months after we met, and got married 3 months after that, and never looked back. It's our 18th Anniversary next monday, and still going strong. Sure we've had ups and downs, like all couples and been through very tough times (financially), but we've always had same ideas and solutions and managed to pull through. If you can make it through bad times and come out the other end, still together and loving and respecting each other, it will last. I hope.

sorry spell check has done a runner ...lol
can't think why that is? lmao!!

Ok, I am married to my soul mate too, together 5 years and married 2 years this May.
When we 'met' we were both married to other people, so there is hope for you Donna, although I dont think I would have been prepared to wait 10 years for him......
I was in a marriage with a man who I didnt love, and now hate, for 7 years. I was always home alone and thats how I met Adie, in a chat room!!! pmsl... from the first time I 'spoke' to him I just KNEW he was the one... he made me laugh, I found out we had sooo much in common it was spooky! by the time I actually met him for real I didnt care if he had 2 heads, I loved him already! but he was everything I knew he would be and we were in love..... He wasnt happy either and he ended up leaving his family and my husband moved out, so he moved in! didnt go down too well with my family at the time but I was prepared for it to be just me and him if it came to it.
We have never been happier than we are now. Now I have him I know that I never had true love before so I do think that you know when it happens... My friend used to ask me if I could imagine spending the rest of my life with my 1st husband, I couldnt, I always knew that somewhere out there was the perfect man for me, just a shame it took me so long to find him....... x

i am with my soul mate and have been married for 2 years to him, we met when i was friends with his sister i was married and he was married so we were just friends then he got divorced and i left town with my husband, that was 9 years ago, we lost touch for a couple of years but in 2000 i got in touch with his sister and met up with him again, by then i was divorced but in another relationship he was also in a relationship, once again we stayed very close friends, in 2002 i broke up with my partener and moved back here to hemel, he also broke up with his girlfriend just before i moved back, i had no idea they had broken up, that was july 2002, he helped me move in to my new home, in the october we started dating, everything just seemed to fall in to place and i have never felt happier, we started dating in october 2002, got engaged christmas 2002 and got married march 22nd 2003, we tell each other we love eachother every day and have never gone to bed on an argument, we know when the other is feeling down we are both very supportive of each other, we are always honest with eachother and i trust him 100%, it doesnt even bother me if he wants to go on holiday with his friends as i go away with mine, he is definetly my soul mate

Kimmi Rocks said:
Having had several soulmates in my life that turned out to me arsehole mates, there is nothing that would make me happier than to meet another one..............but this time for keeps.

I am your typical tough bird. We are fiesty, afraid of nothing and nobody, but with the biggest, softest hearts you could find. Ain't that right Geeg?

I would like nothing more than to meet my soulmate, my true love, my holding my hand when I die mate, but as of yet, that hasn't happened.

Maybe one day eh.

soulmates are real Kimmi, you say you've had several in your life, but I really believe you can only have one that is truly your soulmate...none of these arseholes were your soulmate and therefore not worthy of you,so thats why they had to go!!! Don't despair though, when he appears you will recognise him!! Take care and have fun searching lol!

I met Dean,my soulmate when I was just 17...I'm 37 now and we are still going strong!! Still not married although we're going for the longest engagement on record (19yrs)!! we have a 13yr old son who is our world and our plan is to be together for eternity!! (someone get the sick bucket lol!!!)

I'm not saying we haven't had our disagreements, believe me there have been times I could have done time for killing him lol and vice versa for him! But at the end of the day, we know that the though of not having each other around would be hell on earth!! (grab that sick bucket again lol!)

So in answer to the original post, YESSSSSSSS I believe in SOULMATES!!

chrisbow said:
Angie, you be careful that Amber doesn't see this LOL she will get jealous!!!!!!

just seen it 'aint happy she's my chic!!!!!!!!!!!! God she has also brainwashed me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my hubby too....been together 12 years...lovely little girl ...happy bunnies (most of the time too)

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

talon-teaser said:
soulmates are real Kimmi, you say you've had several in your life, but I really believe you can only have one that is truly your soulmate...none of these arseholes were your soulmate and therefore not worthy of you,so thats why they had to go!!! Don't despair though, when he appears you will recognise him!! Take care and have fun searching lol!

Thanks for the kind words. But how do I tell a REAL soulmate from a 'Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be a SOULMATE' kinda soulmate?

My point is, we all believe that 'they are the one' until it's over. How many times do your hear 'I really thought my first husband was my soulmate until I met my second husband'.

Just to make my view clear on this one. It isn't that I don't believe in soulmates; I believe we can have a few in our lifetime.

Hi Donzie,

I really hate to be the one telling you this, but married men very seldomly leave their wifes for their lovers.

You've been with this man for 10 years who keeps telling you that he will leave his wife. If he hasn't done it by now, he NEVER will.

He's having the best of both worlds, while you are miserable. You haven't been able to be in a real, loving relationship, because he's been dragging you along making all sorts of promises to you that never happen.

I know you love him, but really, how much good is this relationship doing you ? If he where to ever leave his wife, how do you know you could trust him not to have an affair with someone else behind YOUR back.

Donzie, I don't mean to sound harsh hun, but you need to live your life. Wouldn't you want to be in a relationship were you can openly go out with someone in public without worrying who might see you, or constantly hiding the "evidence" that he's been with you, or spend the night together without complicated lies, or even better, being able to move in together and actually having real relationship.

Sweetie, I can promise you, once you leave this man and meet someone else, you will know how it feels to be really loved.

River

River said:
Hi Donzie,

I really hate to be the one telling you this, but married men very seldomly leave their wifes for their lovers.

You've been with this man for 10 years who keeps telling you that he will leave his wife. If he hasn't done it by now, he NEVER will.

He's having the best of both worlds, while you are miserable. You haven't been able to be in a real, loving relationship, because he's been dragging you along making all sorts of promises to you that never happen.

I know you love him, but really, how much good is this relationship doing you ? If he where to ever leave his wife, how do you know you could trust him not to have an affair with someone else behind YOUR back.

Donzie, I don't mean to sound harsh hun, but you need to live your life. Wouldn't you want to be in a relationship were you can openly go out with someone in public without worrying who might see you, or constantly hiding the "evidence" that he's been with you, or spend the night together without complicated lies, or even better, being able to move in together and actually having real relationship.

Sweetie, I can promise you, once you leave this man and meet someone else, you will know how it feels to be really loved.

River

Brill advise River....couldnt have put it better myself......and sorry but i feel for his wife also anyone who has ever been cheated on will know how much it hurts. xxx

Hi Angie,

I know all too well how it feels when you find out that your partner has been cheating on you. It's the most crushing, painful feeling you could ever have.

I agree, he's having the time of his life having two women, while they are both paying the price.

Men are such bast*rds !!!!

DONZIE said:
It has made me feel quite sad reading all of these posts about soul mates. You see I HAVE found my soul mate but he is married to someone else!! We were friends for 4 years before we became and item and our relationship just grew stronger and stronger. We tell each other everything and are so in love. He is still telling me he is going to leave his wife for me but it has been nearly 10 years now!! So I'm sad because I've found the one man that I truly want to spend the rest of my life with and but just don't seem to be able to get him 100%

My heart goes out to you Donna. I don't think it's right to have affairs but you can't help the way you feel. He's got his cake and eating it too, so why not carry on as you are and get yourself a bit on the side. You could even tell him that your new bloke doesn't understand you and that you only have sex with him when you really can't get out of it. Let him have a taste of what it feels like to be second best. xxx

My soul mate is deffo my hubby.

Way before I was a nail tech I always played in bands (singer , guitarist - still do). I met my hubby at an audition for a band in Worcester. He was the drummer. Any way I got the job, and as hubby was the main voice or leader in this band he made up some ground rules:

"Ok" he says. " We have our singer, yes she's a woman, and yes not bad looking either, but I really think we need to put in the ground rules here............No one goes out with the singer!"

Well any relationship in a rock band is bound to cause upset some where along the line!:rolleyes:

Any way we always got on well and I tried everything in my power to keep my distance from him (although fancied him like mad). I even tried fixing him up with other women. All this so not to mess things up in the band!

Until one day we gave in to one another and we were secretly seeing each other behind the other band members back for 4 months! And that christmas we told them all. There was a major row in the band that night, mainly because hubby broke the band rule and he was the one who suggested it!

Eventually things calmed down and we were accepted. We've been together for 11 years, Married for 4 years this year and had our first baby in May last year (boy).

I guess the moral of the story is that some rules are just meant to be broken!!!

Donna that is so brave of you to admit to being the other woman, I know cos I'm in the same boat as you, and it's not easy admitting that you're the bit on the side!! Ten years later and we're still together. I know how people condemn the other woman as being the marriage breaker etc, but actually I'm what keeps his marriage going and keeps his chidrens parents together (not always the case in every affair, but it's true in this one)

He gives me all the BS about how one day he'll leave his wife, about how he sooo loves me, how he's unhappy at home, how he misses me when I'm not there. But they're all words, and actions sure do speak louder than words.

But before you all tell me I can do better and find a man of my own, I have had the happiest ten years ever. I was married to a terminal b******d, the archetypal MCP and I cannot look back and remember one day of my marriage that I was truly happy. But I can look back on 10 years of true happiness, of being put on a pedestal, of no ironing shirts and washing smelly socks lol! Sure sometimes I have wanted it all, but I am the MOST independent person (stubborn my mum calls it) you will ever meet, and I actually enjoy the days he's not here with my own company just as much as when he is here. The only bugger is Christmas, but he spoils me rotten to make up for it, and we have 2 Christmases at home.

So before you all condemn the other woman, just think it's the man that's the cheating one, not the woman, and the wife has the financial security that the mistress never has. It's something I vowed I'd never do, but life sometimes guides you in ways you least expect. It is something I'm not particularly proud of, and only my very good friends know (so that's how many thousnad Geeks now then lol!) because I don't want to be dubbed a tart and a marriage wrecker, and all the other things that are associated with a mistress, and for people to suddenly judge me and view me differently, and for them to think that Im after their husband too!!

Donzie I so know how you feel, but after 10 years if he hasn't left her by now then don't kid yourself hun, he ain't gonna!! Either get out and find your own man, or take the relationship for what it is and be content with it. Mega hugs to you hunnybunch and look after your big heart.

Latest posts

Back